Apr 10, 2022
any chance i can get that guy? fuckin' love bulls/minotaurs
Sure thing, I can send through WeTransfer, is that okay for you?

I also love minotaurs that's why it was my first thought to get one into it, they look amazing! sadly barely any game includes them (in a sexy way). Sadly, only the game I got it from, includes him.

Just beware even tho the model is massive, it's still bound to the dildo physics, and it might be sent flying away if treated as a regular one. XD

BabyBitchBerry

Jul 3, 2021
Every time I try to launch the game now it just stays on a black screen for ages then eventually closes. Anyone have any fixes to this?

Oct 7, 2022
Every time I try to launch the game now it just stays on a black screen for ages then eventually closes. Anyone have any fixes to this?
Make sure your graphic adapter drivers are up to date and Visual C++ are installed.
Also game must not works if you have integrated graphics like HD 630.

Mr.King.Dice22

Jan 1, 2023
When replacing Assembly-CSharp.dll, with the crack file, do I rename the cracked file to Assembly-CSharp.dll or paste it in Heat_Data\Managed as is.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Was able to run the game fine last night in desktop mode, now I'm trying it with my Meta Quest 2 and I get this error. Anybody have a clue what's causing the issue?

Edit: Figured out you have to run it through Steam. Also needed to close most other programs or it would crash.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2021
Was able to run the game fine last night in desktop mode, now I'm trying it with my Meta Quest 2 and I get this error. Anybody have a clue what's causing the issue?

Edit: Figured out you have to run it through Steam. Also needed to close most other programs or it would crash.
Looks like you didnt have enough RAM freed up to run it.

Vexxonus

Nov 14, 2022
Hey, im on the newest release thats been posted here and I was wondering how to get full body to work? I have the trackers assigned within steamVR but ingame nothing is happening.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Hey, im on the newest release thats been posted here and I was wondering how to get full body to work? I have the trackers assigned within steamVR but ingame nothing is happening.
You have to go into the settings and enable full body tracking.

Speaking of tracking, I'm trying to do full body mode using a controller as my waist and more often than not it leads to me floating up into the air. Anybody know what causes that? I also have SlimeVR so I plan on using my phone for hip tracking but not sure that'll work any better. I dunno if I want to buy a set of trackers for full body tracking yet.

Vexxonus

Nov 14, 2022
You have to go into the settings and enable full body tracking.

Speaking of tracking, I'm trying to do full body mode using a controller as my waist and more often than not it leads to me floating up into the air. Anybody know what causes that? I also have SlimeVR so I plan on using my phone for hip tracking but not sure that'll work any better. I dunno if I want to buy a set of trackers for full body tracking yet.
Yeah, I have the setting toggled so that I can see everything for my own body but its not registering my trackers for some reason

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah, I have the setting toggled so that I can see everything for my own body but its not registering my trackers for some reason
You may have to use SlimeVR and/or owotrack instead. owotrack is mentioned in the settings so it's probably more compatible, and it works with SlimeVR now rather than its own dedicated desktop app.

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
i need clear instructions on how im suppose to do that or images step by step in a file to help
From the folder where you extracted the game you go Heat_Data > Managed, and Assembly-cSharp.dll is right at the top. Delete that and replace it with the cracked one.

Aug 7, 2018
For anyone wanting to try the Lovense API integration with the remote program and dongle: It doesn't connect because the devs messed up, the IP field in the settings should be the user name. It tries to look up 127-0-0-1.lovense.club constantly and fails. User names can't have dashes or periods in them though, so you can't just rename yourself to something that looks like an IP.

You'll instead have to make your computer resolve 127-0-0-1.lovense.club to 127.0.0.1, for example by or by adding it on your router. If you want to use the hosts file just add this line to the bottom of the file, on its own:

Code:
127.0.0.1 127-0-0-1.lovense.club

Jun 25, 2021
For anyone wanting to try the Lovense API integration with the remote program and dongle: It doesn't connect because the devs messed up, the IP field in the settings should be the user name. It tries to look up 127-0-0-1.lovense.club constantly and fails. User names can't have dashes or periods in them though, so you can't just rename yourself to something that looks like an IP.

You'll instead have to make your computer resolve 127-0-0-1.lovense.club to 127.0.0.1, for example by or by adding it on your router. If you want to use the hosts file just add this line to the bottom of the file, on its own:

Code:
127.0.0.1 127-0-0-1.lovense.club
interesting find if correct
+1

DuckyMomo

Nov 4, 2018
Sure thing, I can send through WeTransfer, is that okay for you?

I also love minotaurs that's why it was my first thought to get one into it, they look amazing! sadly barely any game includes them (in a sexy way). Sadly, only the game I got it from, includes him.

Just beware even tho the model is massive, it's still bound to the dildo physics, and it might be sent flying away if treated as a regular one. XD
wetransfer works! sorry 'bout that delay

Reactions: Not-a-Username
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes