Aug 22, 2021
the game is not detecting my rift s. yes i have been trying to run it with steamvr and it keeps opening in 2d mode
I have been running it since nearly the beginning on a Rift S without issue. Make sure the oculus app is detecting the headset and running ok. Also the 2d mode and desktop modes work within the same app, so if it is launching it should be working.

shoe_consumer

Jan 15, 2023
I have been running it since nearly the beginning on a Rift S without issue. Make sure the oculus app is detecting the headset and running ok. Also the 2d mode and desktop modes work within the same app, so if it is launching it should be working.
the game says it cant detect a headset despite oculus and steam vr working perfectly

NowInDaZone

Sep 23, 2022
The post-nut clarity is strong with this one...
a reminder that if you choose to go through this, know that by the end of it you'll end up thinking about what led to this situation in the first place: for the advancement of technology and computers, the internet, the screen, achieving VR and then... this.

it is very fun tho :)
We need to go even further beyond. I will not rest until heat reaches v1.0 goku.jpg

Reactions: Lolwut365
Jun 25, 2021
In case of contact failure, using WD-40 can be a solution. BUT! If you watch the repair video, you will see that there is little chance of this!

View attachment 2310563 View attachment 2310576
Moreover WD-40 mostly contains paraffin, which is not exactly good for the panel varnish layer.

View attachment 2310590
Furthermore drifts can also be caused by the spring under the stick which when weakened! <- I had this problem too.
And this problem is not solved by the contact spray!
(I also stretched the spring a little and since then everything is fine again)
nice to hear that ur controller is working properly again, i got my advice from the beatsaber community and the most common point of failure is dirt and grease on the in the vid mentioned contacts, did not even think about other points cuz the first thing i tryed worked flawlessly, will edit my comment

Reactions: _SP_
Jun 25, 2021
the game says it cant detect a headset despite oculus and steam vr working perfectly
i think u need to be logged into a meta account, oculus accounts are not working anymore iirc, i cant play vr atm cuz im running windows in a vm, therefore im not even able to test it, maybe someone here could help me with that xd

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
nice to hear that ur controller is working properly again, i got my advice from the beatsaber community and the most common point of failure is dirt and grease on the in the vid mentioned contacts, did not even think about other points cuz the first thing i tryed worked flawlessly, will edit my comment
Please don't get me wrong, i didn't mean to tell you off!
I just wanted to provide useful information.

200w.gif

And it is completely understandable that many people are not technically minded.
Basically, i didn't want to disassemble the controller either.
Moreover, the phone repair kit is essential for disassembly... (What is also not an apple household device.)

It has become so useless for me that there was nothing to lose if i mess it up while disassembling.
OCR-01.jpg OCR-02.jpg OCR-03.jpg
Fortunately (thanks to the right tools), minimal traces of the repair remained.

Beschderman

Aug 23, 2018
Hello Folks,

I was looking for a folder with custom poses and couldn't find one. So I decided to finally make one for everybody.
I did not make any of these poses, they were all created by 1xz and this folder is just a combined collection of all his sets.
I tried my best labeling them with the room they play in and the characters involved.
Note that I refere to the Locker Room in these names as Bath!!

For example: Marinas pose "Frottage(Bedroom + Riley)." means the pose plays in the Bedroom with Riley.
So to access the full pose you need "Frottage(Bedroom + Riley)" for Marina and "Frottage(Bedroom + Marina)" for Riley.

Poses that are labeled as "...(Rpose6) (... + Riley) mean that you have to use the normal pose 6 for Riley.

Again, these were not made by me and all credit goes to 1xz.

To install the poses simply unpack the .rar file and drag the Folder into \Heat_0.4.5.2_Milestone.

!!! IMPORTANT !!! IF YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN CUSTOM POSES DON'T "REPLACE" THE FOLDER AS THEY WILL GET LOST.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes