Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
The full body tracking sucks so much, all the characters are 7+ feet tall so its impossible to fuck them with the default scaling and the feet tracking only works if you have your controllers an a specific orientation, an orientation I cant find because its not possible with the straps and trackers I have (Vive wands threaded into shoes).

yiffybums

Feb 10, 2022
Magnet link for the 0.4.6.0 torrent, saves you making an account and downloading the .torrent file magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d872284eca69e5519e41b8d2b86a9e68f61a9218&dn=Heat-EDEF-0.4.6.0Cracked.7z&tr=https%3a%2f%2ftracker.rpdl.net%2fannounce%2fTCAP4pBk6uETqp44x9x5OJmvoVablTgX

Apr 10, 2022
So far so good.

Scale, is a nice addition, now Atlas will get really Really destroyed. XD

I noticed this doesn't affect to the guys behind the glory holes in Toilet map...

1674342587485.png

Hohoho, oh no, that's not right. x'D

1674343160761.png

Also, how come no character sports this kind of wonders. I mean this is gorgeous! World needs to see the full body of the character behind this wall, come on!

1674343594423.png
1674344294124.png

This guy is suffering of massive deep low hangers condition.

1674343488833.png

I love to see Emmy as a top. And I'd love it even more if all of the other characters had more love into them. So their anatomies and rig would improve just like how Emmy is heavily improved...

1674342048007.png

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Is it just me or mariana's model dick underwent a physics update that ends up with very painful testicular torsion thingy every time she moves? I mean, first move and they change shape to the prune you forgot somewhere for 4 months. I've even seen it happen, first thrust, and the half-globes that are supposed to be the hard boundaries for the balls just invert into themselves.
Changing sizes does nothing, also they are very elastic. and I mean grab em and walk away across the gym while holding them.
I took unmodded version of 460 and applied the SDK crack, the previous version of 450 does no such thing.
What did I do wrong? (except spent a fuckin paragraph talking about futa balls not having the right shape and elasticity, FML)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yobish1

Aug 31, 2020
Is it just me or mariana's model dick underwent a physics update that ends up with very painful testicular torsion thingy every time she moves? I mean, first move and they change shape to the prune you forgot somewhere for 4 months. I've even seen it happen, first thrust, and the half-globes that are supposed to be the hard boundaries for the balls just invert into themselves.
Changing sizes does nothing, also they are very elastic. and I mean grab em and walk away across the gym while holding them.
I took unmodded version of 460 and applied the SDK crack, the previous version of 450 does no such thing.
What did I do wrong? (except spent a fuckin paragraph talking about futa balls not having the right shape and elasticity, FML)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This happenes for me aswell

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
nah happens for me too, along with the Stanky leg lol. Garrett's balls are twitchy too, and we already saw what happened to Atlas lmao. unrelated but I'm gonna go thru my poses and work out the details and name them appropriately, eventually lol.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes