Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
I don't know if you'll see this but, your pose sets before this one don't work anymore (Riley x Marina and Hera x Fem Marina). The characters are all contorted, and I don't know if the last update broke them or if something is wrong with my copy of the game.

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
I don't know if you'll see this but, your pose sets before this one don't work anymore (Riley x Marina and Hera x Fem Marina). The characters are all contorted, and I don't know if the last update broke them or if something is wrong with my copy of the game.
From what I can tell it's just the locker room poses that are broken and it's a known bug to the devs. I don't think they plan on fixing it so I would have to rework them all and I have no plan on doing that at the moment.

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
From what I can tell it's just the locker room poses that are broken and it's a known bug to the devs. I don't think they plan on fixing it so I would have to rework them all and I have no plan on doing that at the moment.
Sorry to bother you. Just didn't know if I'd missed an update. I really like your work, and look forward to seeing any more you post. :)

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
The new scaling is neat thought it seems certain chars disappear into the bed when they are downscaled. I wish they would add a way to get more free-form poses so i dont have to repeatedly figure out how to move a girls leg into on fours position without twisting their ankles into horrible shapes.

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
Updated Crack:
Replace HeatSDK.Core.dll in Heat_Data\Managed
Can someone please put that fine in a .zip Firewall or vpn is blocking me from downloading .dll And I cannot seem to get around it :unsure:

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
i AM SORRY
they making
$68,887
PER MONTH
yet their game is wonky and worse then Yiffalicios 1
wtf
So that's about

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jesus Christ that is way more money in a year than I will ever see and they get it for doing this.
It's still good, but it ain't More-than-half-a-million-a-year good lmao

Wolfsbane202

Jan 14, 2018
couple things ive done with unity explorer ive seen people asking about, with the new scale option you can adjust up with no issues however with the explorer you can in fact scale down individual characters, even duplicate and scale down so if you want 3 of the same with different sizes, its possible, also ive found the RBG sliders in the explorer so if you want multi colored of the same character also possible, i cannot however find out how to increase bulge sizes for the life of me,
a easy way to install and use unity explorer is download mellonloader and just use that to install its files and then get the unity mod from the github, just try playing with it getting use to it and you can get alot more out of Heat.

the exe is the easiest route,

just try each version until the game works,

a simple thing to get dupes of characters without doing the "move to poi" thing you can just spawn a character then delete it with unityexplorer and you will get infinite spawns, be careful tho because they will not have selectable options from the TAB menu and if you spawn to many without moving them the overlap will cause log and possible crash.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zkn1021

Entoma

Jun 20, 2018
Only just recently got VR and struggling with some things, anyone know a fix for my hands always being balled up in a half grab kind of thing? If I press grab it basically resets the hand to flat then allows it to return to the default half grab.

Using a Vive Cosmos

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes