Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Thanks, works like a charm! thankfully 3 character spawning was enabled by design as well, though no duplicate characters

Also lmao, Marina's leg bends sideways now...
the marina stanky leg has been goin on for a while now, hope it gets fixed soon, its slightly distracting lol

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
Marina is also finicky when you try to move her around. Gotta find that small sweet spot to be able to move her, quite annoying.
Yiffalicios1 solved it like a charm - with a 3dimensional cube under character that you can drag
a few other games followed that example
for a 69k per month, they lacking quality of life updates as hell

Reactions: BT-22

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
the marina stanky leg has been goin on for a while now, hope it gets fixed soon, its slightly distracting lol
they *attempted* to fix her leg in the newest update but all it did was completely ruin her ass and i've been very disappointed about that.

v4.5.2
PQPqkIJ.jpeg
uegrD54.jpeg

v4.6.2
ffRmj6u.jpeg
UcWRLeQ.jpeg

there are also a bunch of other bugs like Marina's balls being extremely stretchy
Ut29Aew.jpeg

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Marina is also finicky when you try to move her around. Gotta find that small sweet spot to be able to move her, quite annoying.
You know i might been spoiled by koikatsu modding but why cant we move chars around by simply clicking on them and gaining access to that basic 3 dimensional arrow angler and just move that?

It would been soo much easier to click on Marina then move her with that or even just input what you want manually on a dropdown menu or something:

Y: 10
X: -30
Z: 0
Rotate Y: 180
Rotate X: 0

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
The model already had this bug in the previous (0.4.6.0) version.
Fortunately, this phenomenon occurs only in the bedroom.

Interesting,
this suggests that each model is connected to the bones by area and animated. :unsure:
If that's the case,
Now there are 4 rooms... it means that the same "skeleton" is assigned to a model four times and animated depending on the area.
(it can lead to a lot of unnecessary work...)

If they do not unified to one skeleton, then later on they will have a very difficult time when they want to update their models and/or animations. o_O

tester72

Nov 8, 2019

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
hope with what they're bringing in on patreon they can hire another artist/modeler and another coder soon. i wanna say i remember something about them having trouble finding people, or that one of their recent hires didnt work out. once they do they can start squashing some of these bugs that have been around for a minute now. like the fact that nobody but the player can blow atas, marinas stanky leg, spastic tail collisions, testicular torsion, the fact that the garrets knot only works in the garret x Reilly scenes, wonky dick hitboxes, the lighting in the gym, etc.

AugusttoNovember

Apr 28, 2022
Whenever I try to inject the crack into the game, it keeps saying "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives", any help? Also, a precracked version would help a ton.

kiss3

Jul 11, 2019
Did the blowjobs stopped working between all characters? Or it's my though luck that I can't hit the spot?
Its not just blowjobs, i find a lot of my poses (and ones downloaded here) dont work quite right anymore. The dick keeps popping out in penetrations.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes