Tempaccer

Jan 21, 2023
couple things ive done with unity explorer ive seen people asking about, with the new scale option you can adjust up with no issues however with the explorer you can in fact scale down individual characters, even duplicate and scale down so if you want 3 of the same with different sizes, its possible
Tried it out and works like a charm (for the interested: look for CharacterScaler component on a character, there you'll need to run the scale function with your preferred scale value), but it doesn't seem like characters have any body collision detection, besides genitals, which kinda renders the whole scale thing pointless...
Although i might be missing something.

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
How do I reliably catch VR games like this on the site in my search net? I'm not a forum veteran so I might be missing something, but the official tags don't seem to include anything specific to indicate the game having VR capabilities.

Reactions: Lolwut365

eskelet

Aug 2, 2018
How do I reliably catch VR games like this on the site in my search net? I'm not a forum veteran so I might be missing something, but the official tags don't seem to include anything specific to indicate the game having VR capabilities.
I don't know if I understood your question correctly, but games with vr have the "virtual reality" tag.

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
I don't know if I understood your question correctly, but games with vr have the "virtual reality" tag.
omg I feel so silly, yeah that's exactly what I meant. somehow I missed that, I either was here before it was implemented, or it went over my head the whole time. I assume I can search the thread index for that tag as well, many thanks!

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
View attachment 2195806

BepInEx 6 Mono Heat Character Limit Remover Mod

just reopen the menu else it wont show

link

hf
I don't know if it's me, but it appears this doesn't work with latest release. can confirm Bepin is working, just something preventing the character slider from appearing. it does go in the plugins folder yes?
edit: reinstalled using your link for bepinex, still does not work but the unity explorer plugin from earlier does.

Last edited:

Wolfsbane202

Jan 14, 2018
I don't know if it's me, but it appears this doesn't work with latest release. can confirm Bepin is working, just something preventing the character slider from appearing. it does go in the plugins folder yes?
edit: reinstalled using your link for bepinex, still does not work but the unity explorer plugin from earlier does.
the old method of character limit doesn't seem to be working, but i found a workaround with the explorer, just load a character you don't wanna use then use the explorer to destroy it, that will unlock unlimited spawning, you can also use that to spawn unlimited amounts of the character you deleted

Reactions: jimmych0nga

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
Thanks, works like a charm! thankfully 3 character spawning was enabled by design as well, though no duplicate characters

Also lmao, Marina's leg bends sideways now...

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes