Jun 25, 2021
the old method of character limit doesn't seem to be working, but i found a workaround with the explorer, just load a character you don't wanna use then use the explorer to destroy it, that will unlock unlimited spawning, you can also use that to spawn unlimited amounts of the character you deleted
im gonna look into it

Random_BlackWolf

Mar 23, 2020
Its not just blowjobs, i find a lot of my poses (and ones downloaded here) dont work quite right anymore. The dick keeps popping out in penetrations.

Well, I noticed that some time ago. This has been a problem since 4.6.0 but it was still fixable by setting the characters again to work under a slightly changed angles or distance.
But now after reading this, I've now tested my older Reily x Garret pose set and the penetration takes place under a strange angle. It do't want to go at the same way as it was before.

Recently I started working on my poses.
My goal is to do something that would fit the name of a love relationship. I have a few in production but I decided that it would be nice to share what I did at the very beginning of this and maybe someone will give me some advice on how to better position the limbs or the muzzle. All in all, any other advice is significant!

(Toilet poses are a bonus, as is the train one, I just really had to share them too.)
Hope you will like them!
I have to recreate them all to work on this newest patches. I also had, so to speak, in the production of new ones, but I think I'll have to wait until the whole build stabilizes...
I hope they'll fix it soon. I don't know if it's just me, but I have the impression that earlier builds were more efficient and had less bugs.. or that there were bugs that didn't spread from version to version.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
couple things ive done with unity explorer ive seen people asking about, with the new scale option you can adjust up with no issues however with the explorer you can in fact scale down individual characters, even duplicate and scale down so if you want 3 of the same with different sizes, its possible, also ive found the RBG sliders in the explorer so if you want multi colored of the same character also possible, i cannot however find out how to increase bulge sizes for the life of me,
a easy way to install and use unity explorer is download mellonloader and just use that to install its files and then get the unity mod from the github, just try playing with it getting use to it and you can get alot more out of Heat.

the exe is the easiest route,

just try each version until the game works,

a simple thing to get dupes of characters without doing the "move to poi" thing you can just spawn a character then delete it with unityexplorer and you will get infinite spawns, be careful tho because they will not have selectable options from the TAB menu and if you spawn to many without moving them the overlap will cause log and possible crash.
Yeah that was incredibly vague to get anything done.
Each version of what from those millions of links on that site? From the download section of it itself? Fromt he millions of links of the readme itself?

I find nothing called "Unity Mod"

All i ended up with is that the Melon Loader menu tells me i am missing dependencies and i can't find them anywhere either.
Why not just offer a download yourself of what you downloaded which in turn would put everythign where it needs to be?

Jun 25, 2021
I don't know if it's me, but it appears this doesn't work with latest release. can confirm Bepin is working, just something preventing the character slider from appearing. it does go in the plugins folder yes?
edit: reinstalled using your link for bepinex, still does not work but the unity explorer plugin from earlier does.
they updateded from 2019.4 to 2021.3 maybe some menu stuff changed aswell, my universal bypass wont work aswell atm

Wolfsbane202

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah that was incredibly vague to get anything done.
Each version of what from those millions of links on that site? From the download section of it itself? Fromt he millions of links of the readme itself?

I find nothing called "Unity Mod"

All i ended up with is that the Melon Loader menu tells me i am missing dependencies and i can't find them anywhere either.
Why not just offer a download yourself of what you downloaded which in turn would put everythign where it needs to be?
so ive always used the melonloader exe, the exe you just select the heat exe and it places it, download the melonload mono
then just extract the file into the base heat folder where the exe is, everything in game is best to just explore and figure the general stuff out

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
ALL POSES CREATED AND INTENTED FOR v0.4.5.2! Newer versions may have issues!

Totaling 42 poses in total with 13 different sets this has been my most in depth set to date! make sure you look at the readme file before using them. And now, without further ado I present A Shark & 2 Foxes!

01 welcometxt.jpg
02 Marina Succ (Avery).jpeg
02 Marina Succ (Riley).jpeg
03 Oral On Bed (Back).jpeg
03 Oral On Bed (Front).jpeg
04 Marina Full Service.jpeg
05 Slamming Cupboards.jpeg
06 Avery's Turn.jpeg
06 Riley's Turn.jpeg
07 Foxxy Style.jpeg
7 (PoV)
07 PoV Face Fuck.jpeg
8 (PoV)
08 PoV Riley Fs You .jpeg
9 (PoV)
09 PoV Side by Side.jpeg
10 Riley on Top.jpeg
11 (PoV)
11 PoV Pinned.jpg

And finally I present the Grand Finale with multiple different angles to enjoy!

PoV Blowing Marina with Avery Blowing Riley.jpeg PoV Blowing Riley with Avery Blowing Marina.jpeg PoV Licking Avery with Riley Blowing Marina.jpeg PoV Riding Marina with Avery Riding Riley.jpeg PoV Riding Riley with Avery Riding Marina.jpeg PoV Riley Rides You With Avery Riding Marina.jpeg
PoV Avery Rides You With Riley Riding Marina.jpeg
And I'm sure you can find more!

I hope everyone enjoys these poses as much as I enjoyed making them!

And lastly, I'd like to say...
13 Thanks for Cumming! txt.jpg

Last edited:

werewolfviper

May 25, 2021
fixed the mod,
the only thing that was broken was the old assembly refrence,
fixed some other stuff aswell, if the heat team does not mess with the "AllowMulti" object too much, this will work for every new version
auth bypass fixed aswell, same assembly reference problem.

hf
Im having problems using the BepInEx more character mod, I have downloaded BepInEx form: and exstracted in the Heat folder as in the quide in post #2,831

After installing I can't even get the more than one character to show up. I'm using the 0.4.6.2 version, but had the same problem in the previous versions. The fact that it is limiting the game to one character means it is working, but in the wrong way.

Jun 25, 2021
Im having problems using the BepInEx more character mod, I have downloaded BepInEx form: and exstracted in the Heat folder as in the quide in post #2,831

After installing I can't even get the more than one character to show up. I'm using the 0.4.6.2 version, but had the same problem in the previous versions. The fact that it is limiting the game to one character means it is working, but in the wrong way.
reopen the menu after setting the new limit.
the new limit only gets set when the menu opens, i forgot to set it when the slider is moved and did it on the menuopen event instead, so use it like this:

*open menu*
set limit to: x (1-10)
*close menu*
*open menu* (new limit gets set)
spawn ur characters now

i will fix this when i get my hands on 0.4.7.0 so i can check if the mod still works and update it if needed

EDIT: i fixed this already but im still waiting for that update

Last edited:

werewolfviper

May 25, 2021
reopen the menu after setting the new limit.
the new limit only gets set when the menu opens, i forgot to set it when the slider is moved and did it on the menuopen event instead, so use it like this:

*open menu*
set limit to: x (1-10)
*close menu*
*open menu* (new limit gets set)
spawn ur characters now

i will fix this when i get my hands on 0.4.7.0 so i can check if the mod still works and update it if needed

EDIT: i fixed this already but im still waiting for that update
Thanks for clarifying the procedure, now it works!

Reactions: burningburner622
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes