witchspace1

Jan 27, 2023
The AuthBypass mostly works for me, but weirdly enough the auth screen appears if I try to go to the Bathroom location, for some reason.

FattyMike

Apr 4, 2020
Would some sweet soul here remake the Natani Skin for the newest version? The last version all my mods worked in is 0.4.6.2 and I really miss all of the mods, especially the Natani skin though. I would be super thankful to you guys.

Reactions: eightdragon

Mr.Zet

Feb 8, 2023
i am getting a suspicious message. Tell me that i can trust.
The suspicious message appears due to a low number of downloads, and the warning is based on the reputation of this file. In addition, the antivirus reacts to third-party DLLs. This is normal. This file can be trusted.

yiffybums

Feb 10, 2022
Kissing is great. Also kinda funny how the characters REALLY want to carry on doing it, leaning far towards you for more after you pull away. It'd be great if they could hold the back of my head or put their arms around me.

I wish there were a way to set the VR camera's depth offset, that's a thing that's always bothered me about this game and now with kissing included it's even more of a pain. Cocks straighten out and get wet as though I'm sucking them when my face is still inches away. I can see the back of my own tongue. Characters kiss the air a few inches from my mouth. Cum drips down an invisible shield in front of my face. Pee disappears before it hits my lips. Kinda like I have an invisible Virtual Snoot. Wonder if there's a way to mod a camera depth / virtual-muzzle length slider.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes