Apr 19, 2018
standard wmr controllers? i use an hp reverb G2 and it works fine
Not sure, tho my input on this is... WMR itself, can be finicky at times. So it may work, or it may not. In fairness, true dedicated VR itself is by a longshot better than WMR anyways, just if I'm brutally honest.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Not sure, tho my input on this is... WMR itself, can be finicky at times. So it may work, or it may not. In fairness, true dedicated VR itself is by a longshot better than WMR anyways, just if I'm brutally honest.
the reverb g2 controllers are at least a little better than the standard windows mixed reality controllers, but og oculus cv1 controllers are way better. so are knuckles. I've got knuckles just don't have my stuff all set up atm

Reactions: Timtee Dah Floof

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.4.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Chaiba
Apr 19, 2018
how do i use my meta quest 2 for it?
Pretty sure you'd link it to your computer. Because obviously... you can't use it on it's own with the game due to well... Fairly obvious reasons. Altho honestly, probably best *not* to use such a headset.

does anyone have the standard poses from the menu?
Yes, and I personally had utilized the version of 4.7.1 that was shared earlier before the torrent variant, alongside a patch and whatnot for it that they also shared.

MrFancy

May 19, 2022
Pre-cracked 0.4.7.2:
Just unpack and play

0.4.7.2 Crack:
Replace HeatSDK.Core.dll in Heat_Data\Managed
saw this and the auth crack is still up but the actual 4.7.2 doesnt work. if you use kemono you can get access to 4.7.2 without the crack and you can use the one in the post, im testing it now.

danrob

Modder
May 17, 2021
saw this and the auth crack is still up but the actual 4.7.2 doesnt work. if you use kemono you can get access to 4.7.2 without the crack and you can use the one in the post, im testing it now.
What is not working about it?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes