Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Kissing is great. Also kinda funny how the characters REALLY want to carry on doing it, leaning far towards you for more after you pull away. It'd be great if they could hold the back of my head or put their arms around me.

I wish there were a way to set the VR camera's depth offset, that's a thing that's always bothered me about this game and now with kissing included it's even more of a pain. Cocks straighten out and get wet as though I'm sucking them when my face is still inches away. I can see the back of my own tongue. Characters kiss the air a few inches from my mouth. Cum drips down an invisible shield in front of my face. Pee disappears before it hits my lips. Kinda like I have an invisible Virtual Snoot. Wonder if there's a way to mod a camera depth / virtual-muzzle length slider.
i know you can adjust the position of the tongue but i dont think it has any effect on the camera depth offset

Oct 7, 2022
I hope devs will add more poses such as kissing and fondling. Or they will repair custom poses. It's TOO difficult to force any character to sit. Also it looks awful with broken limbs.

Stalker4Ok

Dec 17, 2022
Hi guys, please help me, when I start the game in VR, my controllers don't work, and when I go into the steam layout, I write "the manifest for Heat actions is not found", maybe someone has encountered this, help pls.

Apr 23, 2022
Hey, I'm looking for mods for this game. I know that there are mods on the discord and it would be cool if someone could like send them here ;D. If anyone has access to the mods it would be really really cool and epic if they where added onto this thread or sent to me on discord (Vordt#2239) I may or may not add them to a GitHub repository for everyone to access ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: eightdragon

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
I wonder if the creators ever make it so that you can scale the length and girth of the Benis separately.
There are poses I like to make but can't because the Benis is too PHAT or the are too big. :(
I know that feeling, wanted to make the fox boy suck himself off but i cant just lenghten his deck or bend him in a position that allows it:(

SitIS

Feb 18, 2018
Hi guys, please help me, when I start the game in VR, my controllers don't work, and when I go into the steam layout, I write "the manifest for Heat actions is not found", maybe someone has encountered this, help pls.
joining the question

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes