AngelGirlNo

Jun 2, 2017
either im dumb, or im doing something wrong. but i cant seem to get the game to even see that i have mods installed ( marina X hera and a shark & 2 foxes and facefuck/facesit and garrets workout)

Apr 19, 2018
either im dumb, or im doing something wrong. but i cant seem to get the game to even see that i have mods installed ( marina X hera and a shark & 2 foxes and facefuck/facesit and garrets workout)
You probably didn't install BepInEx correctly or at all. Either that or you attempted to install the mods in a way that doesn't work because of reasons.

AngelGirlNo

Jun 2, 2017
You probably didn't install BepInEx correctly or at all. Either that or you attempted to install the mods in a way that doesn't work because of reasons.
yeah, i reinstalled it and got that whole debuggy like thing but im now unsure of how to get those poses to be er clicked, im not sure how to activate the mods in the game / or the poses

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
yeah, i reinstalled it and got that whole debuggy like thing but im now unsure of how to get those poses to be er clicked, im not sure how to activate the mods in the game / or the poses
You do NOT need bepinex to use custom poses. First unpack the file with either 7zip or winrar. then place the ".pose" file into the correct folder in the "Poses" folder like so:

d46Fypu.png
ixFzbWm.png
9CXXH9x.png

After that load up the correct map for the pose. so for the Garret pose its in the gym.

Click on the character and then Pose 2 to spawn character in free pose
Sy8kBnh.jpeg
Now click the "CUSTOM POSES" tab
BUEaBJ2.jpeg
Now click "LOAD" on which pose you want to load
ZvSXydH.jpeg

After that the character should be in the correct pose position.

Apr 19, 2018
Game has updated to 0.4.8.0 on their patreon. Anyone got a download link?
I would say check the Kemono site... but it has yet to be updated there as well heh. Might be around a day or so before we get it there, or here for that matter.

Edit: Also furthermore... I wonder what the update has... Kinda hoping it has the synth they showcased a couple weeks ago.

AngelGirlNo

Jun 2, 2017
47fecac40c418172ae56ef48529cab2b.png
Kemono only does the 10 dollar tier (since they havent updated it there) so gotta wait until heat uploads it for that tier

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes