Raccoon321

Aug 13, 2021
download this:
and this:
1.drop files from the first zip to the game folder with exe.
2. run the game once and drop the files from second zip to BepInEx folder.
it should look like this "heat\BepInEx\plugins\sinai-dev-UnityExplorer\ < .dll files should be in that folder
Thanks!, I tried it in the current version (0.4.5.2) and it worked :D

Apr 10, 2022
Dont think theres any limit, and theres a manual, but it doesnt really go in depth
Hey again, long time. xD

I managed to get another game's mesh next to the actual dildo, but I can't make it interact correctly, the dildo spawns over the bed and immediately is sent flying across the room and ends or under the ground, and when it actually manages to stay on the world, it collides only where the colliders are, and I've tried to set the mesh as a collision, but it never works XD.

Btw, animations aren-t translated from Blender to Heat, that is normal, right?

Thanks for the document <3

REEMan223

May 11, 2022
Quick question. Now that mods are integrated, is there a possibility that this could be played natively on the quest 2?

Apr 10, 2022
Dont think theres any limit, and theres a manual, but it doesnt really go in depth
I managed to do some things, I got a character from another known game to make a personal crossover for naughtiness of it all, BUT... the "big" dildo-guy goes all crazy once the character manages to get on top of it, xD
I toyed with weights or something like that, but it will still lift and goes all over the place breaking the action/thrust motion of the rider XD

I'll leave here some screen caps and if anyone wants the file, let me know. :) [it's just a massive ridable model XD] (18MB):

right before chaos.png setup.png

Nov 14, 2021
Hey again, long time. xD

I managed to get another game's mesh next to the actual dildo, but I can't make it interact correctly, the dildo spawns over the bed and immediately is sent flying across the room and ends or under the ground, and when it actually manages to stay on the world, it collides only where the colliders are, and I've tried to set the mesh as a collision, but it never works XD.

Btw, animations aren-t translated from Blender to Heat, that is normal, right?

Thanks for the document <3
No animations cant be exported. Since everything you export is derived from the dildo class and the dildo doesnt have any anims. You said you set the entire mesh as a collision, not sure if you used a mesh collider, which is not something I would do (Affects performance and is buggy like in your case). I would make custom colliders, like on the default dildo, doesnt need to be perfect:
1672055165977.png

Jinxed Joker

Feb 6, 2018
I managed to do some things, I got a character from another known game to make a personal crossover for naughtiness of it all, BUT... the "big" dildo-guy goes all crazy once the character manages to get on top of it, xD
I toyed with weights or something like that, but it will still lift and goes all over the place breaking the action/thrust motion of the rider XD

I'll leave here some screen caps and if anyone wants the file, let me know. :) [it's just a massive ridable model XD] (18MB):

View attachment 2264277 View attachment 2264278
well damn! yea that'd be great tbh

Reactions: Not-a-Username

LightSong

Sep 30, 2018
This might be a weirdly specific complaint, but I wish the (male at least) characters didn't keep their eyes closed so much when I play with their cocks. I think eye contact is hot, but after a few strokes they all seem to close their eyes and not open them again until after they cum, unless I just stop and wait for them to go flaccid (and even then they sometimes don't open their eyes until I switch character and switch back again).

DuckyMomo

Nov 4, 2018

View attachment 2264277 View attachment 2264278
any chance i can get that guy? fuckin' love bulls/minotaurs

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes