AngelGirlNo

Jun 2, 2017
Did the developers of this game say when they approximately release game in steam ?
Just I like this game, but I don't want to pay every month for update on this game.
basically they only made the steam page just so they could let people wishlist it (i guess creators there can see how many ppl wishlist it) but i wouldn't expect it being available on steam for at least another year or two, 4 or 5 years if your a pessimist like me.

• Sad
Reactions: catsdino

hahaburnergobrrrr

Dec 5, 2020
basically they only made the steam page just so they could let people wishlist it (i guess creators there can see how many ppl wishlist it) but i wouldn't expect it being available on steam for at least another year or two, 4 or 5 years if your a pessimist like me.
Eh, feels a bit too pessimistic ngl. We're not exactly talking about Cloud Imperium Games here so I'd wager 2 years at the very most

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Correct. It won't generate any NSFW responses. Even with the API it can't be manipulated to create NSFW responses and that is built into the model itself. People outside OpenAI don't have the ability to change that. Closest people have come to it is DAN, tricking the AI into roleplaying to give politically incorrect responses but even then it's very hit and miss with its responses. People need to know while ChatGPT will have many applications, it can't be applied to everything.
Gotta love it that they made an AI that supposedly can talk about everything except the growing list of things that are "inapprotiate".
Whats the point of exploring the possibilities if you cut them down because someone might get offended about something other people have typed in?

Reactions: Timtee Dah Floof

Startwart

Sep 7, 2022
Gotta love it that they made an AI that supposedly can talk about everything except the growing list of things that are "inapprotiate".
Whats the point of exploring the possibilities if you cut them down because someone might get offended about something other people have typed in?
simple answer, money

non brand friendly, not enough money

not enough money, greedy ceo sad

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Anybody having some weird graphical glitches? tryin to figure out if its a prob with the game or my system bein fucky cause of the overclock/undervolt. get random flashes on screen, like graphical corruption, occasionally and lag spikes.

Casio85

Aug 6, 2022
Anybody having some weird graphical glitches? tryin to figure out if its a prob with the game or my system bein fucky cause of the overclock/undervolt. get random flashes on screen, like graphical corruption, occasionally and lag spikes.
I'm having some glitches as well, once and a while I will see gray bars going down my screen in VR, kind of like a retro tube tv. Never shows up on the monitor though.

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Can anybody suggest VR that don't require Pentagon PC to run, for notebooks or something similiar in power.
Want to try VR with this game.

Apr 19, 2018
Can anybody suggest VR that don't require Pentagon PC to run, for notebooks or something similiar in power.
Unfortunately, your kinda out of luck with that. There isn't a VR headset out there that can provide processing power to a computer to compensate for a lack of processing power for vr gaming. AFAIK that is. But, in the future there might be assuming interest in VR rises again for whatever reason.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
older lower res headsets are gonna have lower system requirements, but you can also just turn down the render resolution in steam and a few other things to make up some of the difference. depends on how good your laptop is too. my laptop is a ryzen 9 with an rtx3060 so it does VR fine lol.

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
older lower res headsets are gonna have lower system requirements, but you can also just turn down the render resolution in steam and a few other things to make up some of the difference. depends on how good your laptop is too. my laptop is a ryzen 9 with an rtx3060 so it does VR fine lol.
Anyone have any recommendations for decent, wireless VR headsets? Processing power isn't necessarily an issue.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Anyone have any recommendations for decent, wireless VR headsets? Processing power isn't necessarily an issue.
cheapest option is probably a quest 2 unfortunately (fuck Facebook lol). there are wireless add-ons for a few other pc vr headsets but it's not something I've looked into a whole lot

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
well I noticed that it really doesn't on my end... it just does nothing not even subtle (I did mention it before, noone picked up on that tho)
is it disabled in the settings? iirc there is a toggle to turn it on or off. i'm pretty sure it was working the last time i played

H0bbit23

Nov 19, 2020
For anyone looking for the download link. I hope this works

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys sorry if this has been asked already. Is there a control i'm missing for player penis? or do i need to attach the dildo to myself? if so how do i do that in the windows version

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes