Apr 19, 2018
People be saying you need an SSD for it to not stutter or smth, and I just tried the game (on an HDD, Oculus Quest 2 VR hooked up) and experienced zero lag playing with Vertex, wtf y'all smokin lol
No idea, but pretty sure the ssd/hdd debate from earlier was actually towards loading times initially, but probably got derailed into nonsense.

Mar 11, 2023
So I went back and checked with my mods and for some reason the "Crazy Colorful Hair" for Avery seems to be the culprit in causing weird errors with mods not loading correctly. Was my first mod so I may have done something wrong with it.
I keep running into the issue that texture mods from previous version just don't work in the newer versions. Is this an issue on my end, or an issue with the games modding support?

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I keep running into the issue that texture mods from previous version just don't work in the newer versions. Is this an issue on my end, or an issue with the games modding support?
i would assume on the games end, would expect mods to be broken with just about every new version for a while yet, its still very much a new feature that they're still trying to flesh out

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Right now there is no stable mod ground, every update modifies something about the chars that breaks all texture mods.
I would personally wait for an official update that mentions stable modding system before hoping for any better.

Nigrojar

Aug 23, 2022
Why are all the download links to this game corrupted for the new 0.5.1.0?
Downloaded this from 2 different links and each time when I tried to switch maps it just crashed. Checked the verifyintegrity.ps1
and both of them said corrupted game

Game122

Jun 25, 2023
Right now there is no stable mod ground, every update modifies something about the chars that breaks all texture mods.
I would personally wait for an official update that mentions stable modding system before hoping for any better.
Long time lurker here heavily involved with the modding community. Been lurking to get opinions on mods from people outside of the discord.

Gotta jump in here and correct some things:
Mods do not break every update. They will occasionally break when the devs update unity versions or the system that said mod alters, as with mods for any game. Also, the games modding system will be complete after this month (scene and ui modding). The modding system gives you the ability to do literally anything the devs themselves can do if you know unity engine well enough.

The problem is that all mods on this forum have been broken at some point and not updated. 95% of the mods on the discord are kept up to date. If you want up to date mods, subscribe to the patreon for one singular month and get full discord access for mods. Second option is for someone here make a platform for hosting mods like a separate discord server. I’d be plenty willing to share my mods there.

danrob

Modder
May 17, 2021
Why are all the download links to this game corrupted for the new 0.5.1.0?
Downloaded this from 2 different links and each time when I tried to switch maps it just crashed. Checked the verifyintegrity.ps1
and both of them said corrupted game
I just checked my copy of the game and it's working fine. Try downloading directly from my post instead of main reuploads.

Heat 0.5.1.0 crack:
Replace HeatSDK.Core.dll in Heat_Data\Managed

Pre-cracked 0.5.1.0: Pixeldrain
Unpack and play

Also the crack counts as corruption, so a cracked version will always be reported as corrupted.

Nigrojar

Aug 23, 2022
I just checked my copy of the game and it's working fine. Try downloading directly from my post instead of main reuploads.

Also the crack counts as corruption, so a cracked version will always be reported as corrupted.
Well yea, I downloaded it from here. The weird part is it crashes if I try to change maps in non VR mode but in VR it works fine tho I noticed this game is way laggier than the last release

JacobBig

Feb 13, 2023
Tried my hand at making a goth dommymommy shark! honestly not my best work as I couldn't quite translate my vision correctly and there are a few issues with it but I worked all day on it so figured I would post it anyway. I have made two versions. one with lipstick smudge and one without.

"Hey fresh meat. see something you like?"
View attachment 2684527

"Go on. Show me what that snoot can do!"
View attachment 2684529

"You naughty thing, you got me all dirty~~"
View attachment 2684525

"No more waiting. Time to break you in!"
View attachment 2684528
Ooh, could you make a F version of this aswell?

danrob

Modder
May 17, 2021
Heat 0.5.1.1 crack:
Replace HeatSDK.Core.dll in Heat_Data\Managed

Pre-cracked 0.5.1.1:
Unpack and play

Activate welder with M while holding

Startwart

Sep 7, 2022
How does the limb detacher for Vertext work? Before it was if you just touched it to a limb, but now it works different and i cant figure it out. Any help?

Reactions: monkisuma
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes