RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Heat-EDEF-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
do you remember how you triggered it perhaps? would love to hear it for myself
other than enabling meme dialog i cant think of anything specific i did that might have triggered it, grabbing his ass on accident when trying to move him maybe?

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
Awww why is he so sad?
It's very cute how he is insecure but when he says stuff like "You don't have to pleasure me, most people don't" it just beaks my heart, I hope we can just hug them at some point :cry:

linck

Aug 7, 2017
i have not played in so long and had hope putting a tracker on a sex toy be fix by now but its still a pain. u use to just be fix in the chair and just line up the toy with her hips. i like to be lock in place well sitting or on my back without things going crazy

Reactions: lololaut

kep31

Sep 11, 2020
I wish the synth character had a futa option .... there is some serious deficiency of those in this game...
also, would really like to see a scalable pose-able mirror, i think it would really enhance the fpv.

Reactions: Arwen Mays

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I wish the synth character had a futa option .... there is some serious deficiency of those in this game...
also, would really like to see a scalable pose-able mirror, i think it would really enhance the fpv.

I think the same, or add more futa characters, the game is great, but I'm getting bored of regular characters.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes