BlackFurr

Sep 3, 2019
its the game not the mods. you usually have to add one mod, load the game, close it, add another mod, load the game, close it, etc. kinda sucks but thats how i get multiple mods working at a time. also some of the mods you are trying to add do conflict with eachother. you can only have Green Hera or Blue Hera and you can only have 1 of the goth shark mods. also the Riley Blue Eyes mod is redundant with the Grey Riley mod
i see, i could use 2-3 mods at the same time, thank you

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
i see, i could use 2-3 mods at the same time, thank you
So I went back and checked with my mods and for some reason the "Crazy Colorful Hair" for Avery seems to be the culprit in causing weird errors with mods not loading correctly. Was my first mod so I may have done something wrong with it.

audidiablo

Jan 26, 2019
GoFile and Workupload stalling at 100 percent, not finishing download. Tried non F95 source to confirm it's not me. Other sites working fine.

naedsala

Feb 8, 2019
GoFile and Workupload stalling at 100 percent, not finishing download. Tried non F95 source to confirm it's not me. Other sites working fine.
That's got nothing to do with F95. They don't control external sites. Have you tried reloading the page, or just waiting to see if it completes?

audidiablo

Jan 26, 2019
That's got nothing to do with F95. They don't control external sites. Have you tried reloading the page, or just waiting to see if it completes?
It seems to be this game and one other. Weird it hadn't happened before. I always assume issues are at my end before going from there. Maybe a couple of glitched uploads. Tried a few times.

Arthura2021

Oct 6, 2018
I tested this game a long time ago. Now I see that there is the possibility to create and download mods. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but how do I do that?

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
Tried my hand at making a goth dommymommy shark! honestly not my best work as I couldn't quite translate my vision correctly and there are a few issues with it but I worked all day on it so figured I would post it anyway. I have made two versions. one with lipstick smudge and one without.

"Hey fresh meat. see something you like?"
View attachment 2684527

"Go on. Show me what that snoot can do!"
View attachment 2684529

"You naughty thing, you got me all dirty~~"
View attachment 2684525

"No more waiting. Time to break you in!"
View attachment 2684528
Man I love your mods, you say you're doin' it "quick 'n diry" but they all look well done. Thanks for your effort :)

Jun 4, 2019
this posing system is cool and all but i wish there was a whole scene saving mechanic.
hell how am i suppose to remember who i set up to fuck who, if i can't even name the poses?

Reactions: M_e_*

BlackhawkNL

Jan 18, 2023
this posing system is cool and all but i wish there was a whole scene saving mechanic.
hell how am i suppose to remember who i set up to fuck who, if i can't even name the poses?
You can name them though, but you have to remember the pose number and then change the name in Windows Explorer in the folder Poses (under the character's name).

Bit of a hassle I admit, but still do-able

Reactions: Lolwut365

XOAH

May 5, 2021
anyone have any of the mods from the discord ? I know that the texture mods are here but what about the others ? (if any lol)

Otter-Buns

Apr 7, 2022
I really hope they just make a big open space sometime, not a room inside a building just a place with the toys and thats it, a void basically. Macro and Micro and scaling are held back by the fact the room being small. Also in VR the gym is tough to run when looking outside, its really dumb that it does that but oh well, good stuff so far and really liking the new update.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I really hope they just make a big open space sometime, not a room inside a building just a place with the toys and thats it, a void basically. Macro and Micro and scaling are held back by the fact the room being small. Also in VR the gym is tough to run when looking outside, its really dumb that it does that but oh well, good stuff so far and really liking the new update.
sucks that all the locations are just asset packs.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
A blue jay would be nice in this game with a futa option, or also to add characters of "famous" furrys that already have a 3d model of their character, but I think that last one would be a serious business and process between the one who created the 3d model and the owner of the original character

Reactions: Chris29891
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes