KyleTheFox

Oct 25, 2021
Do not and i repeat do Not trust the kemono links. im not sure if it was the kemono links but i did not have this problem till i downloaded heat from kemono. my accounts have been compromised and i have been infected with malware. i dont install ANYTHING suspicous ever besides this game off of kemono. please be careful and safe

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Do not and i repeat do Not trust the kemono links. im not sure if it was the kemono links but i did not have this problem till i downloaded heat from kemono. my accounts have been compromised and i have been infected with malware. i dont install ANYTHING suspicous ever besides this game off of kemono. please be careful and safe
have you literally go to kemono site instead of clicking any kemono links here?? because its much safer typing the website and then download whatever they have on there latest update patch/changelog of their own game than clicking kemono links here in f95zone....

KyleTheFox

Oct 25, 2021
have you literally go to kemono site instead of clicking any kemono links here?? because its much safer typing the website and then download whatever they have on there latest update patch/changelog of their own game than clicking kemono links here in f95zone....
of course i actually went to kemono. im very paranoid about internet security. i did not have a single thing in this pc. nothiing at all until i went and downloaded heat 5.0.0 from kemono. i dont think ive installed annything else since then

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
of course i actually went to kemono. im very paranoid about internet security. i did not have a single thing in this pc. nothiing at all until i went and downloaded heat 5.0.0 from kemono. i dont think ive installed annything else since then
maybe you installed something else but not related to your downloaded HEAT game... worse case on your scenario

garbage062

Jul 6, 2017
Is anybody having issues with the link to the latest download for this game? Just want some confirmation if it's legit or not after seeing the posts above.

Apr 19, 2018
Kemeno party does have ads on it's website. (Of which can just be blocked with an adblocker like uBlock Origin) So chances are you got stuff you didn't want on your computer because of which, Of course, I also don't know if you already have an adblocker. And as FYI, your not the first to claim the Kemeno does this kind of stuff, however your also not the first to get told that it's not Kemeno that does that either, as their site is actually safe. As chances are, you got redirected to a fake version of the site. Or even got redirected to a false version of the mega nz site too where the zip file of the game is hosted. Which can be stopped with an adblocker like uBlock Origin.

Jacko11

Feb 20, 2021
This game is incredible. Is there any other games like it with similar features? I have not found such a complete package other than this. I have never been into furry stuff but there is no game that has all the features this.

Reactions: M_e_*
Aug 30, 2021
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes