Seij

Mar 20, 2019
Hey guys, so I got a problem with irl devices with this game. My handy connects, but it doesn't work as it should. It just goes jerks erratically after things have already happened, but most times it doesn't respond at all. I've tried setting the "Vibration speed" from 0 to full, or checked the option to limit data being sent, and any combination of those, but to no avail.

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Can this game run on Quest 2? my Rift S stopped working (infamous DisplayPort issue).
Currently looking into getting one

Seij

Mar 20, 2019
Hey guys, so I got a problem with irl devices with this game. My handy connects, but it doesn't work as it should. It just goes jerks erratically after things have already happened, but most times it doesn't respond at all. I've tried setting the "Vibration speed" from 0 to full, or checked the option to limit data being sent, and any combination of those, but to no avail.
Managed to get it to work, sort of. When connected, it needs to be on full vibration intensity, and slow mode/10 per second mode. Reverse only when the animation and movement of the handy is opposite.
It works, but it moves in steps, making it move very jittery-like. It's smoother when the animation speeds are turned up to max.

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Is there any way to control the direction of the hip trust or control precisely the direction of the penetration?

Im testing things out and i often see that in close up theres either lots of clipping because the angle isnt right or it just looks silly because i cant line up the chars properly.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes