UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
I just dowlanded this game but its pretty hard to play on 2d.
Is there a scene selector ? just like gallery

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Ugh, when are they gonna fix the penetration system (especially for Astera)? I just wanna fuck my synth gf properly without it glitching and clipping tf out! /w\

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Tried my hand at making a goth dommymommy shark! honestly not my best work as I couldn't quite translate my vision correctly and there are a few issues with it but I worked all day on it so figured I would post it anyway. I have made two versions. one with lipstick smudge and one without.

"Hey fresh meat. see something you like?"
NIWTYH5.jpeg

"Go on. Show me what that snoot can do!"
xYZFYEM.jpeg

"You naughty thing, you got me all dirty~~"
kCTGvLF.jpeg

"No more waiting. Time to break you in!"
UOOsHaj.jpeg

Oct 7, 2022
hello everyone, i see there some custom skins. where should i add them?
Skins are mods. If you navigate to Heat game folder\Mods you will see the readme file what contains next strings:

"1. Download the mod from discord/any site etc. It will be in a .zip or .7z or .rar format
2. Extract the mod using 7zip into the mods folder
3. The mod should be in it's own folder inside the mods folder
4. Launch the game. The mod will load automatically."

Last edited:

BlackFurr

Sep 3, 2019
Skins are mods. If you navigate to Heat game folder\Mods you will see the readme file what contains next strings:

"1. Download the mod from discord/any site etc. It will be in a .zip or .7z or .rar format
2. Extract the mod using 7zip into the mods folder
3. The mod should be in it's own folder inside the mods folder
4. Launch the game. The mod will load automatically."

i did it, butonly green hera changed, probably there is conflict between mods for the samemodel?

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
i did it, butonly green hera changed, probably there is conflict between mods for the samemodel?
its the game not the mods. you usually have to add one mod, load the game, close it, add another mod, load the game, close it, etc. kinda sucks but thats how i get multiple mods working at a time. also some of the mods you are trying to add do conflict with eachother. you can only have Green Hera or Blue Hera and you can only have 1 of the goth shark mods. also the Riley Blue Eyes mod is redundant with the Grey Riley mod

Reactions: BlackFurr
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes