May 14, 2023
When I launch the game with my Oculus Quest 2, the controls don't work. It's like this game in particular doesn't detect the controllers, and it doesn't happen in any other game. Any idea how to fix it?

BuckingFatRastard

Apr 28, 2022
Changelog 0.5.0.2

• Fix Garret elbow being hard to grab
  • Add Astera to the spawn block checker so you can't spawn her inside other chars
  • Add instructions on how to activate the camera in the camera submenu
  • Fix Garret's trembling legs
  • Fix Sauna effects not spawning when possessing
  • Reposition Astera squirt spawner
  • Fix Emmy's bondage strap toggle in lockers and gym
  • Adjust binding descriptions for smoothturn and toycum
  • Add a new look target for characters
  • Allow toys to cum in 2d with open menu
  • Disabling posing during possession so you can't grab yourself
  • Move the head with the VR camera in the mirror so you don't have a creepy death state anymore
  • Disable teleport during possession
  • Fix Emmy/Garret duo look targets
  • Fix the playerbody faces in mirror for Emmy and Atlas
  • Improve possess elbow location
  • Fix camcorder light
  • Fix aurora fullbody nails disappearing

Anjimito

Nov 19, 2018
Holy. Vertex. Instant favorite. So god damn adorable
Yeah, even though I'm not a fan of synths I didn't know how much I needed the characters in HEAT to be cutely submissive and actively vocal about it before we got him. Vertex top tier until Atlas and Emmy get theit vocal reactions.

Sep 29, 2018
Tested Vertex for a little. While the dialogue is okay, a little too all over the place for my liking at times, I must admit, it really adds to the whole experience. Gives the otherwise mute characters some character. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the rest of the established cast, as well as hoping that over time, characters' dialogue will include spatial awareness and ongoing interactions. This was a much needed feature.

T501

May 14, 2019
Haven't been able to try out the new build yet; how often does Vortex speak? Too often or just enough?

Sep 22, 2020
Haven't been able to try out the new build yet; how often does Vortex speak? Too often or just enough?
Depends. He doesn't speak too little. But he also doesn't speak too much. His dialogue is a bit limited still but it really adds to the experience. So you have to know for yourself. He also has some "Meme Dialogue" which you can toggle on/off.

Alex_The_Gamer1516

Jun 22, 2021
I'd say just enough; you can entirely turn off dialogue if you want anyways. He's also got voice lines specific to certain kinks you can enable. Watersports, gaping and scaling him up and down all make him say things about them. I've also got his dialogue to glitch (intentionally, like how Astera blue screens), but I haven't been able to repeat it. On another topic, I also can't wait for other characters to get suitable dialogue and voice lines

Reactions: Some Random Idiot

T501

May 14, 2019
How does Vortex's limb welding function work? I've had them detach a few times completely by accident.
1687156351168.png

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I'd say just enough; you can entirely turn off dialogue if you want anyways. He's also got voice lines specific to certain kinks you can enable. Watersports, gaping and scaling him up and down all make him say things about them. I've also got his dialogue to glitch (intentionally, like how Astera blue screens), but I haven't been able to repeat it. On another topic, I also can't wait for other characters to get suitable dialogue and voice lines
i was messing around with it last night. leaned in for a kiss and after i pulled away he asked if we could do it again, i obliged and when i pulled away for a second time got another (different iirc) dialog about wanting another kiss. after the third one he said that he liked it lol

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes