MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
FOr people who didn't know, after this vote for species there will be a follow up for specific animal. So if feline wins we'll see another vote for like, lion vs tiger vs snep. I didn't vote for feline because they're over-represented in games in general, but I'm not exactly sad to see them win either.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I would have liked the birds to win, but I also agree that a feline should be added, especially a tiger species

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
It's not closed yet but here's the current standings.

View attachment 2907523

There's no reason to think there will be any change in rankings so pretty safe to say some variety of feline is next.
View attachment 2912660

Snep, boring. Not bad per se, but not a terribly interesting option to my mind. The last character poll was literally a year ago, I hope it's not another year before we see the next one.
Broken record here, I sure hope they don't add another skinny digitigrade character, or I will scream real hard.

Aug 20, 2023
View attachment 2912660

Snep, boring. Not bad per se, but not a terribly interesting option to my mind. The last character poll was literally a year ago, I hope it's not another year before we see the next one.
damn it, goth cat would of been so cool. also the lions, i would prefer a lioness tho. i hope atleast when this character is added some characters would get dialogue like marina or garret

chinyaluz

Dec 15, 2021
Yeah, the Hera overhaul changed her model, so none of the hera skins will work until they get fixed by the mod's creator :(
Hera's new model, by the way, still seems to be a work in progress, with the vagina and anus very rough, sometimes perforated, and in futa mode with an unnaturally large bulge where the vagina originally belonged

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
View attachment 2912660

I honestly cant see much appeal in any of those options. They all feel basic and also too limiting, like would it been too hard to choose species then vote for the looks?

What about the people who want to see a tomboy tigress, chubby lynxes or goth lions?

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I honestly cant see much appeal in any of those options. They all feel basic and also too limiting, like would it been too hard to choose species then vote for the looks?

What about the people who want to see a tomboy tigress, chubby lynxes or goth lions?
I think I prefer that the creators put characters that are not voted by the community, they choose very bad options

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes