Mar 11, 2023
So... where do i find custom poses, is there a web page or?
I have access to all the custom poses in the discord (patreon subs only), but it will take me a while to move them all to pixeldrain, because I have to get photos for all the poses as most of them are just named 1.pose, 2.pose, etc. I could just dump them all in a folder, but they wouldn't make any sense.

Mar 11, 2023

Literally every heat pose currently from the Discord

*Warning* They are VERY inconsistent, some have photos, most don't, the name conventions are all over the place, half of them don't make any sense, but they are all here

Oh yeah also a lot of them are from older versions of the game, so they will look weird or not work in current versions

RenaDyne

Jul 14, 2017
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNN!!! oh boy another furry thats feline/canine oh those furries are so original
"Another" feline, we have what in the game, 2 wolves, 2 foxes, 2 robots (Synths), 2 dragon/lizards, a horse, and a shark. Whats amazing is it took them this long to add a Feline.

Sep 30, 2017
It's not closed yet but here's the current standings.

View attachment 2907523

There's no reason to think there will be any change in rankings so pretty safe to say some variety of feline is next.
Would've been nice to see a change in characters. The usual foxes, dogs, felines and scales are nice and all, but imo I would've picked either an otter or avian. The devs could've done something cool with adding a new area for these two. I was thinking an balcony extension to the bedroom for the avian character. For the otter, an add-on to the lockers or gym to have an indoor pool.
I'm getting carried away here but if either the deer or rabbit was added, maybe add a forest or open meadow area to go with em. My point is, them adding characters is great n all, but having a variety of places helps to balance the growing number of characters.

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
"Another" feline, we have what in the game, 2 wolves, 2 foxes, 2 robots (Synths), 2 dragon/lizards, a horse, and a shark. Whats amazing is it took them this long to add a Feline.
Aren't felines a bit more "rare" among furries? With canines (wolves, dogs, foxes) and dragons/dinos being the most common?
To be fair with the devs, the two wolves are really good if you ask me, they are very toned down but still distinct and hot, I hate sparkle dogs with a passion.

Sep 29, 2018
Guys, what if devs will add voiced dialogue right away with this new feline character?
Pretty certain that's gonna be the new standard. Considering the latest character got it, and a recently reworked character got it, we can expect future additions to be fully voiced from the start, and for the old characters to be given dialogue eventually.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I think this is the only game that I can give my confidence to buy it on Steam when it comes out, you can see that they are making good use of the money invested, good features etc etc

RenaDyne

Jul 14, 2017
Aren't felines a bit more "rare" among furries? With canines (wolves, dogs, foxes) and dragons/dinos being the most common?
To be fair with the devs, the two wolves are really good if you ask me, they are very toned down but still distinct and hot, I hate sparkle dogs with a passion.

Depends on the species of cat. Sneps and Tigers are fairly common, lions are decently common too. Cheetahs are relatively rare, servals, lynxes, bobcats, cougars, and others are increasingly rare the more obscure they sound (You likely wont find many american bobtail cats for instance), but the same is true of the canines. Wolves and Foxes are insanely common, but domestics? not so much, nor are the non-standard canines like african wild dogs, maned wolves, or dhols.

Dragons are super common, but they're often the "Gateway" into furry for a lot of people. Dinos are definitely not a common taste, however, especially non-jurassic park dinos (Feathered instead of scaled)

Reactions: MOUSCHIEVOUS

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
We have a big problem. Unity wants to charge for installation of a game, probably this game will be affected for a while since it is developed with this same engine

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes