royalking

Aug 20, 2017
im just assuming those who upload to kemono are enjoying the new test build first before giving us access >:l
i wanna see the new character. i also hope they later add more texture to the characters i like the ones they added for her and the scales on her. wish there was one for her original color scheme.

Reactions: laikathespacedog21

kiss3

Jul 11, 2019
im just assuming those who upload to kemono are enjoying the new test build first before giving us access >:l
i wanna see the new character. i also hope they later add more texture to the characters i like the ones they added for her and the scales on her. wish there was one for her original color scheme.
Or uses the auto import which i am not sure when it imports, but with kp focusing mainly on gumroad right now i dont see it being updated too soon.

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
how to crack if you dont know download dnspy
open heat.core.dll with it then find thing on left thst says options then authenticated under said dll then right click on the word false then edit class then change false to true save and boom

werewolfviper

May 25, 2021
Latest working version for it is 0.4.8.2

Yeah, it's fully posable, but has no audio & kinda janky holes. It was mostly just a test by one of the modders to see if it was even possible, as they have since abandoned it.
Went back and tried downloading versions form 0.4.8.0 to 0.4.8.2. and tried multiple links. Either the game files have been removed or the crack is removed so you ca not make a compatible old version for her

kartof4o

Aug 24, 2020
Went back and tried downloading versions form 0.4.8.0 to 0.4.8.2. and tried multiple links. Either the game files have been removed or the crack is removed so you ca not make a compatible old version for her
I didn't know I have it on my drive, but you're lucky. This is the uncracked 0.4.8.2

Edit: attaching crack:

Last edited:
Reactions: werewolfviper

HornyPonyMLP

Apr 14, 2021
Or uses the auto import which i am not sure when it imports, but with kp focusing mainly on gumroad right now i dont see it being updated too soon.
Yeah i dunno what is going on with kemono lately, but a lot of pages take weeks to get updated. Used to be much and much faster

werewolfviper

May 25, 2021
I didn't know I have it on my drive, but you're lucky. This is the uncracked 0.4.8.2

Edit: attaching crack:
Thank you, but she is relay not worth checking out... cant move her in the room, buggy entries, looks like a person in a bad cartoony fursuit compared to other characters, plus her breasts turn into sausages when sized up :ROFLMAO:

Thanks again for the effort.

• Haha
Reactions: tester72

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Thank you, but she is relay not worth checking out... cant move her in the room, buggy entries, looks like a person in a bad cartoony fursuit compared to other characters, plus her breasts turn into sausages when sized up :ROFLMAO:

Please give us a picture of those sausage titties, i wanna laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: BuckingFatRastard

kartof4o

Aug 24, 2020

I wasn't planning on checking it. My heart is set on the new kitty and can't wait for someone to share the update.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes