fluffcube

Nov 12, 2017
Does this game seriously not have any display options? The game launches on the wrong monitor for me and there seems to be no simple way of fixing it. Seems like a really silly oversight.

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
There has been one, but it is a little buggy & only works on some older version, it was Isabelle from Animal Crossing. But prospects are looking up in the discord, with the new mod tools release it seems like a bunch of people are taking up modding in characters.
can i possibly get the isabelle character files if anyone has it for one they are talking about so i can try to update it to work with newer version

kartof4o

Aug 24, 2020
Patreon is just a little silly when it comes to this stuff just to make sure they don't get in legal trouble for hosting such material

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
So i finally tried the vore update and while it's not exactly a fetish i enjoy, i thought it was a pretty neat but almost scary experience. I imagine this would make a great horror game, making your way through the body as you get attacked or followed by some sort of bacteria monsters, all while you're trying your best to not be digested. Well, something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: thatfucker

dot7z

Feb 23, 2018

Snow leopard reveal and a tomboy feline next month? We're eating good
fuck twitter said:
I'm happy to announce our next character: Jasper! This punk snow leopard is eager to party, and you're invited~

He's on the test build coming out today for tester patrons! There'll be a tomboy feline coming out hopefully next month as well

1710537665823.png

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes