starmaster29

Aug 19, 2017
I thought a tomboy was a female who has boyish tendencies while a tomgirl was a male with female tendencies. Did they get the terms reversed?

Or wait, are they a trans tomboy?

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I thought a tomboy was a female who has boyish tendencies while a tomgirl was a male with female tendencies. Did they get the terms reversed?

Or wait, are they a trans tomboy?
I think we're getting confused here. There is ALSO a TOMBOY FELINE coming next month. So this femboy, and another feline.
tho ngl I will be sad if we don't also get a female snep :'( might just be something like a lion or cat or smth

ooh what if lynx tho?
Now I'm curious what kind of feline they're picking

JamesD070477

Nov 5, 2023
There has been one, but it is a little buggy & only works on some older version, it was Isabelle from Animal Crossing. But prospects are looking up in the discord, with the new mod tools release it seems like a bunch of people are taking up modding in characters.
what version is latest it still works on

avsatr

May 22, 2018
She might work on something newer, but the file was last modified for 4.8.0.
Not worth it imo because while she looks around otherwise she's mostly a static character. Just a way to view the model in VR, pretty much.

Mar 11, 2023
Latest working version for it is 0.4.8.2

She might work on something newer, but the file was last modified for 4.8.0.
Not worth it imo because while she looks around otherwise she's mostly a static character. Just a way to view the model in VR, pretty much.
Yeah, it's fully posable, but has no audio & kinda janky holes. It was mostly just a test by one of the modders to see if it was even possible, as they have since abandoned it.

james200704

Feb 28, 2024
we need someone to male the characters into models for vrchat we can use

since they already come with armatures that are close to what vrchat has so why not plus i already seen a atlas avatar before

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes