norbrook

May 13, 2020
i downloaded it again and defender said nothing so big fu for defender first time fake trojans now nothing im mad at him

Furbots

Jan 9, 2022
okay so i got everything but its only staying on my computer screen and not popping up on my quest 2. any ideas?
Do you have it installed correctly?
The oculus app and steam VR? Took me a while to figure out. But I got everything working now with the link cable.

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
okay so i got everything but its only staying on my computer screen and not popping up on my quest 2. any ideas?
Like Furbots mentioned; when you are in oc air link, first launch steamVR and then through steamVR (desktop button) launch heat. Close desktop window and enjoy

Aug 22, 2021
wish we had a player avatar to for use
I expect that will come in time. The original pitch for this game was a way for long-distance couples to interact which would hardly be possible if you couldn't see them interacting with your own stuff.

The IK for a player VR body always takes some finesse and time to work out correctly and it might mess up the options to swap controllers as extra trackers (what are your arms going to do when your hips are using one of the remotes), but I am sure the devs can work out reasonable compromises.

Aug 22, 2021
One VR feature I would greatly appreciate in future releases would be a windowed mode for the on-screen display so that I can hide it when playing. If nothing else, it gives me peace of mind that I am the only one that can see the game.

Aug 22, 2021
i move very slowly where my hand is pointing kinda annoying, any fix?
You could either:
a) Stop pointing when moving.
b) Use the teleport feature that pointing is probably activating?

There is only like 100 square feet to move in so I wouldn't think that it is a crippling problem either way...

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
One VR feature I would greatly appreciate in future releases would be a windowed mode for the on-screen display so that I can hide it when playing. If nothing else, it gives me peace of mind that I am the only one that can see the game.
I think you could still maximize some other window over it, and also just turn off your monitor?

Aug 22, 2021
somehow i can put other window over game, just after launching it i click alt tab and change to steam for example lol
Oh. Yeah I suppose alt-tab'ing out would have been a smart thing to try first.

In my defense, normally VR software gets upset when it loses window priority, but it doesnt seem to here.

Feature Discovered!

jokobolo

Aug 22, 2021
i wish the gape feature works with automatic toys, only work with manual putting only, and it cant gape forever tho sadly, wish they make a new feature soon

StarKrug

Jun 12, 2018
i wish the gape feature works with automatic toys, only work with manual putting only, and it cant gape forever tho sadly, wish they make a new feature soon
Gape worked for auto for me, but it has to build up, let the auto toys work for a bit. You can also adjust how easily it builds up and for how long it stays in the settings.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes