Jun 1, 2021
I'd suggest skipping this update. They'll be releasing minor updates for quite the time from now on knowing how game development usually goes, unless they have a sudden change in heart.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I'd suggest skipping this update. They'll be releasing minor updates for quite the time from now on knowing how game development usually goes, unless they have a sudden change in heart.
Too late, already downloaded it 3 times because the first time I forgot I downloaded it then I downloaded it on 2 pcs.
It is kinda minimal though the new qol is great and custom posing has been fun thus far. That's par the course for all milestone updates though. Usually small with this game

Aug 22, 2021
Holy shit. This isn't (wasn't?) my fetish, but the new micro/macro scaling had me delightedly laughing for a solid 5 minutes.

Set either of the girls to the kneeling BJ poses, set yourself to ~10% scale, and walk to the clear points of interest.

A whole new world, A new fantastic point of view...

Don't try to make them climax that way though... my arms hurt.

This delightful feature raises additional potential problems since this setting doesn't really work for any of the poses that aren't on the floor (since furniture collision is not a thing). I would suggest adding another toggle to enable those surfaces as walkable (at least when smolified). That massively complicates the level design, but I suspect that people will eventually want to lay on the beds anyway so it would at least be addressing multiple needs.

• Haha
Reactions: dot7z

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Holy shit. This isn't (wasn't?) my fetish, but the new micro/macro scaling had me delightedly laughing for a solid 5 minutes.

Set either of the girls to the kneeling BJ poses, set yourself to ~10% scale, and walk to the clear points of interest.

A whole new world, A new fantastic point of view...

Don't try to make them climax that way though... my arms hurt.

This delightful feature raises additional potential problems since this setting doesn't really work for any of the poses that aren't on the floor (since furniture collision is not a thing). I would suggest adding another toggle to enable those surfaces as walkable (at least when smolified). That massively complicates the level design, but I suspect that people will eventually want to lay on the beds anyway so it would at least be addressing multiple needs.
Did you know you can create and save custom poses? Also you can stand on furniture or walk through it since the collision seems to only be for it's surfaces.

Aug 22, 2021
Did you know you can create and save custom poses? Also you can stand on furniture or walk through it since the collision seems to only be for it's surfaces.
I knew about the custom poses, but I don't follow your second point. How does one stand on any of the furniture when it has no collision?

jalapenoyiff

Aug 8, 2021
My patcher keeps saying " Unable to create backup " help please So I fixed it but now it still says I need authenticate
(after I patched the game)
1644128328788.png

Last edited:

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
My patcher keeps saying " Unable to create backup " help please So I fixed it but now it still says I need authenticate
(after I patched the game)
View attachment 1637454
Well, that's strange, you can try pattern method, if it doesn't work, you can try to delete "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\CHOODICK\" in regestry editor (be careful, so you doesn't delete anything important)

jalapenoyiff

Aug 8, 2021
Well, that's strange, you can try pattern method, if it doesn't work, you can try to delete "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\CHOODICK\" in regestry editor (be careful, so you doesn't delete anything important)

Mind making it more simple because I am not understanding

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
Mind making it more simple because I am not understanding
So, you have a program called “Registry Editor” on your pc, you should open it. You will see something that remotely looks like a file system (just a bunch of folders), you need to navigate through them to the path, that I had mentioned before press right button mouse on the folder called “CHOODICK” and press delete. Than you can run patcher again. If this wouldn’t work for you, I can send you already patched dll (you would need just to replace on, that is in your game folder (yeah, in this case you need to say me the version of a game, that you have downloaded)

Edefff

Jan 22, 2021
Below are the patch notes for last month's Milestone.

This month we're adding spanking tools and character hip thrusting, as well as huge overhaul to the hand physics to make way for a player body the month after.

Please support the game if you enjoy it!

Changelog 0.3.4.2

• Refactors, refactors, refactors
  • Added a verifyintegrity.ps1 file you can right click and run with powershell to check if your download got corrupted
  • Fixed penetrables radial menu missing empty tickbox
  • Added intensity multiplier to IRL toys
  • Made mouths ignore dumbells
  • Waist attachment area will now scale with player size
  • Fix gape closing automatically if you insert a toy again
  • Fix Aurora's mouth when being spanked
  • Fix toys getting stuck in bad states when switching characters
  • Adjusted various radial autothrusts
  • Fix hera pose 1 climax elbows
  • Fix characters reacting to penetration before being penetrated
Changelog 0.3.4.1

• Added Hera x Aurora duo climax
  • Greatly improve the mouth animations when characters suck
  • Greatly improve how toy rotation is done in 2d mode
  • Character mouths will now trigger irl toys
  • Improve the way character mouths track the width of things they suck
  • IRL toy depth and velocity now calculated much more consistently
  • Fix a ton of annoying edge cases and visual bugs with Riley's cage
  • Added mouth open radial to all BJ poses
  • Character accessories can now be selected when the character isn't spawned
  • Currently selected sock colour will now be shown in UI
  • Fix the issue where menu items at the top of the list were unclickable
  • Big refactor on the way the character dongs are handled
  • Fixed how much characters recoil with toys inserted into them, particularly when there's more than one toy
  • Fix erroneous fluid colliders
  • Set custom pose limit to 100
  • Improve the way the menu is organized internally
  • Bathroom UI sticks to wall again
  • Fix floating penetrables falling when characters go flaccid
  • Gape now closes smoother
  • Fixed radial toy positions in atlas and Emmy poses
  • Internally rename Aurora cause she kept being called WolfGirl everywhere and it was really annoying
  • Fix toy clipping with Aurora in pose 1
  • Fix bug with character sheaths and custom poses
  • Improve the way Riley grows erect
  • C debug button won't make characters double climax anymore
Changelog 0.3.4.0

• Add IRL toys submenu that lists connected toys and has some options
  • Add pose saving functionality and it's respective menu
  • Added ability to move knees and elbows and upper back
  • Added a laser to show where the player can grab and move the character when their hand is near a grab point
  • Add Atlas/Emmy duo climax
  • Add gape kink feature. Spread em wide!
  • Greatly improve how character sucking looks on Riley
  • Partially improve character sucking for all other chars. They will receive Riley's new system in the near future.
  • Add submenus for kinks
  • Add Atlas leather harness accessory, still needs some work in some poses
  • Greatly improve the sucking animation in Riley/Atlas duo pose, for splitroasting the fox, as well as a few other poses.
  • Reorganize Menu
  • Add 'open mouth' option to characters in the radial menu
  • Internal refactor of the way character holes are handled
  • Possibly fix infinite arousal bug
  • Fix sock options missing in gym
  • Fix characters teleporting to look at a dildo you're holding behind them
  • Fix Riley's dick clipping through his cage in duo poses but then break it again
  • Added a pause after duo character climaxes so it looks a lot more natural
  • Refactor the way characters and animations are referenced
  • Move Riley's hip grip points to a better spot
  • Refactor Main menu to be easier to work with across locations
  • Refactor Riley's boop
  • Refactor the way accessories are handled and toggling on/off
  • Fix Emmy's eye anims in Atlas/Emmy duo pose

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes