DP_Iris

Jan 20, 2020
just found this and holy shit, this is amazing! great work! if only i could experience this with VR, thatd be a dream

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
just found this and holy shit, this is amazing! great work! if only i could experience this with VR, thatd be a dream
you can get a small taste using riftcat if you don't have the budget. doesn't do too good for 6dof but it does well with 3dof

DP_Iris

Jan 20, 2020
you can get a small taste using riftcat if you don't have the budget. doesn't do too good for 6dof but it does well with 3dof
thank you for the suggestion, yea, it doesnt, i really just want an actual headset and controllers haha

linck

Aug 7, 2017
Something like that exists? I either use the belt/pouch that came with tpcast, stick it in my underwear or on my dick
i found 1 at it works real good. when u put it in u twist it and it locks in place

Aug 22, 2021
guess i wont be playing it for awhile tho sadly, need patreon authetication lol
Look at the beginning of the thread, there is a link to a crack that takes seconds to apply that skips the patreon auth.

And yes, this game is absolutely amazing in VR. Easily the best of the VR sex sims I have tried. The only one that comes close technically is Intimate and that one has a dev who spends most of his time breaking the existing cracks or installing drm.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Uhh, a bit late now that the new versions out, but; How does one keep damned toy on? It kept falling over and or stopping.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes