Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
First of all: Page 69. Nice.

Second: Closed the main menu to open the radial and...now I can't bring up the main menu again.

Edit: Moving to a different room fixed it.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2019
Just run the command prompt/bat then press y then enter. Then you can run the game. Just put the file in the game folder next to the exe.

ljkdsjkflksdjf

Feb 15, 2022
View attachment 1650862

Overview:
Welcome to Heat! An immersive adult video game featuring anthro characters. We focus on having detailed character interactions in a variety of fun scenarios, supporting both VR (through SteamVR) and traditional (2D) screens! (Although 2D mode is still experimental currently)​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-13
Release Date: 2022-02-08
Developer: Edef -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - - - -

Extra: Crack

reasons thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 826412
It doesn't work, the crack doesnt patch the paywall in the game so you have to authenticate with their patreon. Atleast for 0.3.5

Jun 1, 2021
Thanks for the link! Updated the thread and requested it for approval :)
Hey just thought i’d mention, there’s a disclaimer saying download at your own risk in the game description but the link is quite literally straight from the patreon post. I can import it to Kemono if you really need me to.

Edit: It’s in Kemono anyway.

Last edited:

Vasht1s

Nov 11, 2020
if it still doesn't work i uploaded a patched 0.3.5 GameAssembly.dll

so while it does work only partially. when my vr headset is connected it launches 2 versions of the game 1 that lets me in and 1 that doesnt. when it launches in vr it does the same but one crashes and it only leaves the one that doesnt let me in

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
so while it does work only partially. when my vr headset is connected it launches 2 versions of the game 1 that lets me in and 1 that doesnt. when it launches in vr it does the same but one crashes and it only leaves the one that doesnt let me in
my guess would be that is has something to do with steam vr or something else interfering, i dont have a vr headset so i cant help you much

cammyhojo

Mar 22, 2019
What are the VR keybinds for the radial menu? I've somehow not managed to find it, they sound useful even if I have 'full' interaction. Or Is it only in deskop mode?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes