Nov 14, 2021
Say, i think ive heard that we can use CE to modify certain values. Is this still true for the current version? I havent got much luck so far. Cant lock the values once i found the ones im looking for.

That, or i just suck at using CE lol.
Yeah, you can use cheat engine. Just open cheat engine, attach the process and press ctrl+alt+n to open .net info and access pretty much every method and values.

If you cant freeze values then it means your not freezing a writeble one.

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
... However, it is just 2 things added, probably not worth the update

Changelog 0.3.5.1
  • Entirely new hand engine that has left us husks of our former selves
ngl the new hands are pretty nice to mess around with. hands don't auto-conform to touching parts of the body when vaguely near something you didn't mean to touch, you can grab toys from any angle and any part, grabbing pp is much improved and you can grab booba in general now.
imo more worth it to play than some previous updates, but it's obvious why this isn't a milestone yet. it's a sizable improvement, but needs a fair bit of polish.

on a side note, they should really work in fixing the penetrable toy wigging out when thrusted into and being on Atlas in general. also with the rework of holes they had recently, fisting doesn't really work and tail fucking either scalie character doesn't work out too well, especially with the new hands.

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
ngl the new hands are pretty nice to mess around with. hands don't auto-conform to touching parts of the body when vaguely near something you didn't mean to touch, you can grab toys from any angle and any part, grabbing pp is much improved and you can grab booba in general now.
imo more worth it to play than some previous updates, but it's obvious why this isn't a milestone yet. it's a sizable improvement, but needs a fair bit of polish.

on a side note, they should really work in fixing the penetrable toy wigging out when thrusted into and being on Atlas in general. also with the rework of holes they had recently, fisting doesn't really work and tail fucking either scalie character doesn't work out too well, especially with the new hands.
All of that sounds super cool. I hope they make more toys in general and allow two posable characters out at once. Really sucks to only be able to have just 1 person out for free pose

THE_CHOODICK

Jun 16, 2020
so i just downloaded the patcher but its telling me to "select Heat Directory" and im using WinRAR can somebody help me?
Just copy path to Heat game (where Heat.exe is located) and paste it into path selection bar inside HeatPatcher, then press patch ( or whatever it says, i don’t really remember what I write there) and you would be able to bypass authentication, once you start the game.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Yeah, you can use cheat engine. Just open cheat engine, attach the process and press ctrl+alt+n to open .net info and access pretty much every method and values.

If you cant freeze values then it means your not freezing a writeble one.
Well that was...convenient. Didnt know CE has that feature lol . Lots of functions to see here.

But now im even more confused; What am i looking at? How do i make use of these addresses and values? which one's the real actor/trigger and which one isnt just a string/callback for other codes? And, ultimately; How do i use all of these info to get myself on the right track and find which one's i need, and how do i actively manipulate the end result then back in the main CE code address board?

Fuck me :ROFLMAO:

Imma just wait till they add the "function" im looking for i guess, or maybe someone here's kind enough (and knows CE well enough) to give me hwat i needed lmao. That being said tho, dev mightve have altered some of the codes in the damn thing. Cant find the things i got back in .3.4.0, so i doubt that code'll last.

Seem like they aint too fond with people tinkering their furry-bait. And now i think i can see why that is, in the flesh

Nov 14, 2021
Well that was...convenient. Didnt know CE has that feature lol . Lots of functions to see here.

But now im even more confused; What am i looking at? How do i make use of these addresses and values? which one's the real actor/trigger and which one isnt just a string/callback for other codes? And, ultimately; How do i use all of these info to get myself on the right track and find which one's i need, and how do i actively manipulate the end result then back in the main CE code address board?

Fuck me :ROFLMAO:

Imma just wait till they add the "function" im looking for i guess, or maybe someone here's kind enough (and knows CE well enough) to give me hwat i needed lmao. That being said tho, dev mightve have altered some of the codes in the damn thing. Cant find the things i got back in .3.4.0, so i doubt that code'll last.

Seem like they aint too fond with people tinkering their furry-bait. And now i think i can see why that is, in the flesh
What are you looking for? I might be able to help.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
What are you looking for? I might be able to help.
Well, i was looking to find a way to make the damned fleshlight stay on.

Now that i seen the kinds of codes at work, there might be more than one way to do this, but idk if making the thing "stuck" would do the job. Probably wont function correctly afterwards.

Simplest way i see is to find the value that controls/affects the climax (like a pleasure meter of sorts? Which i cant find anymore in .3.5) and or the erection, and not letting those values drop to a certain threshold where it'd be considered "null/destroyed". Or something along those lines
That being said, codes might be randomly generated each spawn/for each character as well....so, idk anymore tbh.

What do you think? :confused:

Oh, and im just using the auto commands most of the time since i dont have a VR device lel. Modifying the speed sliders might also be fun, but one thing at a time i guess....

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes