Nov 14, 2021
Well, i was looking to find a way to make the damned fleshlight stay on.
What do you mean by that? You do know there's an "enable floating toys" option right?
in options>general>Enable Floating Toys
"when enable toys will hang in the air wherever you let them go"
Is that what are u looking for? pls, explain i am confused.

the value that controls/affects the climax
I have a cheat table I can share.
1645837533151.png
(press on the little squares to extend headers in CE)
Pleasure Level | 99 = coom
Breathing Level | only affects breathing and not pleasure
Force Pleasure | If you want to freeze the pleasure level (enter a value higher than zero)
Allow Climax | its a bool (0 = FALSE | 1 = TRUE)
Erect Debug | IDK what this does yet.

Thrust speed multiplier | first press tab and attach the fleshlight to a character
Pause animation | It pauses the stroking animation of the fleshlight.

here is a link for the cheat table, double click on it and attach the process, then u good to go.
i also plan to keep it updated if needed and prob add things

codes might be randomly generated each spawn/for each character as well
idk if you knew this but you need to do pointer scans! because pretty much all address is dynamic and always changes each game restart. (or each spawn like you said)

In my table, I scanned for pointers that point to addresses related to the current character selected/spawned. So it works with every character you switch to, (except multiple character positions) and every time you restart the game. Tho it prob won't work after the game is updated but is sometimes pretty easy to fix.

If you did this without pointers, well let's say you found the pleasure level, you would switch characters and would found out it not work anymore :( and then you restart the game and your address is gone :( :(

I hope this help you :)

asdfwerq

Dec 12, 2021
@cumatractor414, if you can extract all monoscript with that, ive already got all assets and prefabs, so basically a working unity project and all i need are the scripts that for some reason i just cant extract but once i do i'll be able to port to Linux and get working on a port for quest using version 0.3.2(dm me if you want the download).

Nov 14, 2021
@cumatractor414, if you can extract all monoscript with that, ive already got all assets and prefabs, so basically a working unity project and all i need are the scripts that for some reason i just cant extract but once i do i'll be able to port to Linux and get working on a port for quest using version 0.3.2(dm me if you want the download).
Sorry but you cant extract monoscripts with cheat engine, you can only read it. did you try this?

I think it costs money, but there's a demo version, and you can extract every asset from a unity game with this.

asdfwerq

Dec 12, 2021
Sorry but you cant extract monoscripts with cheat engine, you can only read it. did you try this?

I think it costs money, but there's a demo version, and you can extract every asset from a unity game with this.
Yea, but it doesnt extract the scripts. ive already got everything else.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
here is a link for the cheat table, double click on it and attach the process, then u good to go.
i also plan to keep it updated if needed and prob add things
Welp, gonna have fun messing with this later on. Thx man (y)

What do you mean by that? You do know there's an "enable floating toys" option right?
in options>general>Enable Floating Toys
"when enable toys will hang in the air wherever you let them go"
Is that what are u looking for? pls, explain i am confused.
Nah, man. I know of the floating toys option.
I was asking if theres a way to keep the damn fleshlight on even after kyooming. It has this tendency to just "reset" once they done with climax, and we have to somehow make the mf erect again to put the damn thing in. Other toys doesnt suffer from this. You can just keep going afterwards. Its just the fleshlight that for some reason acts diffrently :/

Cant we just auto the whole process without it needing to stop? lel

Hence i asked if we could maybe prevent the "pleasure value" from, say, going below 30%. Or something along those lines as long as it can rise up again.

idk if you knew this but you need to do pointer scans!
Uhh, i think i did. But i dunno what to do/how to make use of the pointer scanners lol
Did i mentioned before that i suck at CE? :ROFLMAO:

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
That cheat table posted earlier doesn't work, all I hear is DaDuuung every time I click on a value

values might have been changed in the latest update :L

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
That cheat table posted earlier doesn't work, all I hear is DaDuuung every time I click on a value

values might have been changed in the latest update :L
That should be obvious by this point, yeah. They have a tendency to do that with every new release it seems. Safe to assume were back to ground zero terms of cheats with every new build, what with differing codes and what have we.

The table @cumatractor414 made was for 3.5.1, wont work anywhere else. Not on my end, at least.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes