Nanakl

Mar 6, 2020
Yep, I do want to know that too if is a debug menu and how to access it! Also how to use CT codes?
You all also can use UnityExplorer for IL2CPP for some funny stuff. Only requieres BepInEx Unity IL2CPP from the Bleeding Edge branch and the UnityExplorer Plugin ofcourse^^.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
You all also can use UnityExplorer for IL2CPP for some funny stuff. Only requieres BepInEx Unity IL2CPP from the Bleeding Edge branch and the UnityExplorer Plugin ofcourse^^.
Huh. I guess theres a slew of function scanning progams out there at this point, just up for grabs, eh?

Boy, im missing out lmao

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Well I downloaded the files, and now what have to do? Where I have to put those files and how use it?

Jun 25, 2021
i may post the full sourcecode and a compiled binary when i did a small cleanup and updated all the classes
@Placebo00

all done, the code is still messy but it works, it has an included Auth Bypass
this is for the version 0.3.5.3
.7z is the sourcecode with the injector i was using
.zip is just the compiled .dll

1. Start the game
2. wait for the auth screen
3. inject the .dll with any injector you want or use the included one (inside the .7z in the "Output" directory) the auth screen should disappear when u reopen the game window
4. press "ESC" 2 - 3 times or till the menu appears
5. press "Ins/Insert" to open/close the menu

6. have fun ;)

Last edited:

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
@Placebo00

1. Start the game
3. inject the .dll with any injector you want or use the included one (inside the .7z in the "Output" directory) the auth screen should disappear when u reopen the game window

6. have fun ;)
Ooooh, boy. Lotsa options here.

Not sure how long this thing's gonna last (dev seem adamant on altering things every new build), but yeah. This'll come in very handy in the meantime. And i doubt im the only one whos gonna see alot of use in this thing.

Cheers (y)

Reactions: burningburner622
Jun 25, 2021
Not sure how long this thing's gonna last (dev seem adamant on altering things every new build), but yeah. This'll come in very handy in the meantime. And i doubt im the only one whos gonna see alot of use in this thing.
i try to update ASAP and the most time is wasted on waiting for ida to do its magic (takes around 2-3h) , finding the new offsets and sigs takes around 5-10 mins
i may even create a autoupdater and loader so i dont spam the thread with updates

Reactions: Placebo00

LuciaVatton

Oct 7, 2021
@Placebo00

1. Start the game

6. have fun ;)
Tried the dll injection but the Authe page is still there, did I miss some steps?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: burningburner622
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes