Nov 14, 2021
Erm I'm so sorry to disturb you but uhm.. how do you inject this? Aaah sorry for the stupid question..
That's not a .dll you inject, it's a cheat table for cheat engine.

<-- you can install the program here, tho be careful when installing as it will ask you to install other programs like anti-virus software, for ad revenue I guess. (you just need to click "skip all")

You then open the .CT files and you can change values directly that's in the game memory.

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
what about crack? not to sound like a dumbass just, one can't really afford it otherwise I would donate. as for the cracking I'm not familiar with the process
its only been here for ever try looking the same crack been working instead of asking for every thing to be handed to you sorry for being a ass but your not paying nor are you cracking sor stop being lazy theres 77 pages of people talking and most likely new crack are close to the end but i will help you out this time since you seem new to this thread (go to page one it says crack under the downloads that same cracks been working for new updates) like i said sorry for being a ass im just starting to hate spot like this for reasons im not getting into
ps i dont think your dumb just lazy lol

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
its only been here for ever try looking the same crack been working instead of asking for every thing to be handed to you sorry for being a ass but your not paying nor are you cracking sor stop being lazy theres 77 pages of people talking and most likely new crack are close to the end but i will help you out this time since you seem new to this thread (go to page one it says crack under the downloads that same cracks been working for new updates) like i said sorry for being a ass im just starting to hate spot like this for reasons im not getting into
ps i dont think your dumb just lazy lol
yeah you're right, I'm gonna go give it a shot, I really just needed some clear answer on where to start

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
Cheers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what about crack? [...snip...] as for the cracking I'm not familiar with the process
search around these forum posts for a thing called 'heatpatcher', put it in the game folder and let it do its thing. it'll patch the necessary files and crack it. If you can't find it, here's a mega to the old version i've been using that seems to work (for me) just fine. mileage seems to vary.

Reactions: Chaiba
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes