Smirenka

May 4, 2018
someone can explain how skip the autentication for play the game?
Literally gets asked at a minimum of twice every page (and has in fact so far on this one), figure it out. Would have been faster for you to just use your eyes and the search bar at the top than wait the half an hour it took for someone to bother responding to your dense arse.

Nov 25, 2021
Literally gets asked at a minimum of twice every page (and has in fact so far on this one), figure it out. Would have been faster for you to just use your eyes and the search bar at the top than wait the half an hour it took for someone to bother responding to your dense arse.
I searched and found the crack in the previous pages but I still couldn't get it to work anyway I'll double check because if everyone who answers is nice and kind like you here freezes hell before I can play

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
Just copy path to Heat game (where Heat.exe is located) and paste it into path selection bar inside HeatPatcher, then press patch ( or whatever it says, i don’t really remember what I write there) and you would be able to bypass authentication, once you start the game.
I searched and found the crack in the previous pages but I still couldn't get it to work anyway I'll double check because if everyone who answers is nice and kind like you here freezes hell before I can play
I literally just searched the name of the crack in the thread like it's recommended a bit farther up this very page and this was the second most recent result. If you honestly can't figure out something that simple, just buy games. And not ones from bethesda.

Reactions: sussybaklava
Nov 14, 2021
issues... whenever i try to use the table all the floats just appear with ?? as the values and completely unread addresses. no clue why.
firstly If you tried on the 0.3.6.0 Version it wont work, since its made for the 0.3.5.0.

-Did you attach the game process? and made sure it was the right one?
-You gotta spawn a character if you want the addresses to appear.
-Bathroom scene doesn't work, only gym and bedroom.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Cheers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

search around these forum posts for a thing called 'heatpatcher', put it in the game folder and let it do its thing. it'll patch the necessary files and crack it. If you can't find it, here's a mega to the old version i've been using that seems to work (for me) just fine. mileage seems to vary.

Mega
I just for fun stuck a character's tail inside their butt and it worked.

Jun 25, 2021
Hacking In Heat 0.3.6.0
  • updated mod for the version 0.3.6.0
  • Known Bugs:
    • Will fix in next update:
      • Game crash after switching to the bathroom and opening the menu
    • Will fix someday:
      • holding R-Mouse and opening the menu, still moves the camera after R-Mouse is released
      • resizing the the game in windowed mode while injected will not change the resolution
Q&A:
  • "what do i do with the dll"
  • "how do i use this?"
    • idk
  • "it crashes on inject" or "it wont remove the Authentication Screen"
    • check the version of the game

Last edited:

trxdraco

Jul 26, 2019
Hacking In Heat 0.3.6.0
  • Known Bugs:
    • Will fix someday:
      • holding R-Mouse and opening the menu, still moves the camera after R-Mouse is released
      • resizing the the game in windowed mode while injected will not change the resolution
Q&A:
  • "how do i use this?"
    • idk
appears as completed but soon after the game closes by itself, the game continues asking for authentication
game Heat v0.3.6.0

• Hey there
Reactions: burningburner622

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I wondered how that worked.
Now how do i switch back to menu?

ESC opens the menu but when i did Tab and got the radial menu i couldn't open the ESC menu again.
I don't see where there are a list of key bindings which would be nice.

Edit: Alright so it's a bug apparently.
Gets stuck on radial menu only while other times it lets me do the main menu but after a while gets stuck on the radial menu again.

Last edited:

ppnoneater225

Jun 3, 2021
It won't launch in vr, i found this a few times in the game log.

Plugins: Failed to load 'D:/heat/Heat_Data/Plugins\x86_64/openvr_api.dll' because one or more of its dependencies could not be loaded.
(Filename: Line: 312)

Anyone know how to fix this?

Nov 15, 2020
It won't launch in vr, i found this a few times in the game log.

Plugins: Failed to load 'D:/heat/Heat_Data/Plugins\x86_64/openvr_api.dll' because one or more of its dependencies could not be loaded.
(Filename: Line: 312)

Anyone know how to fix this?
Try to extract the files again, if that does not work check to see if you have Steam VR installed. Even if you are not playing in VR you still may need it.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Hacking In Heat 0.3.6.0
  • Known Bugs:
    • Will fix someday:
Q&A:
  • "how do i use this?"
    • idk
Tad bit late, just done downloaded the latest version, patched it, and test the mod. Did the whole injection shenanigans and what have we. So far seems to work as intended, or at least as well as it was on the previous version. I still dont know what some of these options do tho lmao (e.g; PenetrableToy's tab "thrustspeedmultiplier" function. Cant get it to do the speed multiply thing for the life of me, among other things like "debug?")

No new options it seems :(
Im sure if there was, youd already mentioned it yourself. But yeah, i can confirm it functions on my end at least.

• Red Heart
Reactions: burningburner622

Shoroch

Aug 18, 2018
First of all, thank you for the crack. It works great, no crashes except one thing...
No "fluids" are produced by the characters. Tried checking the settings, nothing.
I may be blind, but I didn't see this mentioned here in the forum. Any advice or is it just part of this built?

Sep 10, 2021
Hacking In Heat 0.3.6.0
  • Known Bugs:
    • Will fix someday:
Q&A:
  • "how do i use this?"
    • idk
What does the .dll do? I just downloaded and cracked the game using the latest patcher download from the main page and it works just fine. Is this an addon or a mod for new content?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes