kino0000000000

Apr 4, 2022
I make sure I have SteamVR launched and sitting in the home menu, then I go to where I stored Heat and launch the Heat executable. And what others have said does work, make a burner patreon account and use that to login once you launch the game and it gets past the authentication.

Also, wow. This is one of the most promising adult VR games I've tried, provided you aren't someone hung up on anthro/furry content. It's not even my thing and it's still super hot in this game. It probably helps to bypass the uncanny valley too cause your brain isn't trying to rationalize wonky dimensions and facial expressions of a human, it just goes "oh, a dragonlady, neat".
it doesnt work no matter what

TheDudeMan_

Apr 28, 2021
its a "debug" menu of some degree , tbh i dont even know what it is, when i got free time i reverse the game a bit and look for something that may be interesting and add it
question, would it be possible to create option in this debug menu so you could spawn multiple characters or spawn them anywhere you want for example in bathroom?

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
question, would it be possible to create option in this debug menu so you could spawn multiple characters or spawn them anywhere you want for example in bathroom?
Yeah, that's be awesome! Hope the maker of the game put ithis option/feature inside on the future updates. ^-^

Reactions: catsdino

burmin

Aug 6, 2020
This is some kind of difficult quest, find the differences between v0.3.6.2 and v0.3.6.0
Disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Didn't really have a way to see it until that video because I don't have VR equipment, but the spanking seems a bit lackluster. Considering it's Marina and she's got a nice big ass I was expecting more jiggle when it gets smacked.

Nov 14, 2021

-Updated for 3.6.2
-didn't update some useless stuff, i did update everything that's "important" tho.
(its a pain in the ass to scan for pointers)
-bathroom scene, added some stuff.
-added a script to save urself 10 $ (authentification bypass). enable the script when ur in the main menu. after that press the big orange button.

1649191669606.png

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Is it possible to use my vive waist tracker as a toy source, any idea how its done? xD

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes