Nov 14, 2021
How to crack a sex game for dummies (with le cheat engine)
Updated on V0.4.0.2

(1) First open your uncracked and sad version of heat.exe, then cheat engine. Attach the process as shown:
1647883355691.png

(2) Then enable mono features, (do it or no working)
1647883433144.png

(3) Now open .Net Info, do Ctrl+alt+n or just click on it
1659330795094.png

(4) This window will appear, Click on assembly csharp.dll. (number 1)
Then search for the "Auth" class using the search bar (number 2)
Click on the Auth class (number 3)
Then find the "StartAuthenticate" function in the "method" window

1659330973839.png

(5) Right click, then JIT/Get Address
1659331233983.png

(5) A new window will pop up (memory viewer) you will then see the start of the
function, double click on it and in the Single-Line assembler box
put this line of code in:

"jmp Auth.Pass"

Then press "ok".
1647884071454.png
Now ingame press on the orange authenticate button and it should let you in.
(You just saved $13.50 dollars... PER MONTH)

Note that you will need to do this every time game restart but this is why AOB injections scripts exist.

This is what you did:
you found a particular instruction in the games memory (the script/instruction that executes after you press the orange button) and replaced the original code with a JMP (Jump) command that tells the button to jump to an instruction that will engage/complete authentication or whatever, who cares you can now have furry sex.
1647888086393.png

Last edited:

scrollr

Mar 23, 2022
Im not sure if I did something wrong but I used the patcher and now the game wont load and I get this error. I looked around and cant seem to find anyone else talking about this or how to fix it.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Any of you guys have some custom poses to share? its in the poses folder.
heres mine (if it seems like it does nothing, change rooms) View attachment 1723877 View attachment 1723878
Because of your message I've found one bug. Put a character into second position, save the pose, switch to position with multiple characters, load a pose. And vice versa - put into second position, switch to multiple characters, save pose, switch back to single character, load pose.

sexyb83

Jul 26, 2020
Because of your message I've found one bug. Put a character into second position, save the pose, switch to position with multiple characters, load a pose. And vice versa - put into second position, switch to multiple characters, save pose, switch back to single character, load pose.
You don't even say what the bug is

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
You don't even say what the bug is
The bug is that if you switch from second position of a single that is made for posing to position with multiple characters you can still save and load poses. Mostly useless, because it breaks poses

marik bond

Jul 2, 2017
The bug is that if you switch from second position of a single that is made for posing to position with multiple characters you can still save and load poses. Mostly useless, because it breaks poses
The real question here is are you gonna post some of ur custon poses?

Jun 25, 2021
What does the .dll do? I just downloaded and cracked the game using the latest patcher download from the main page and it works just fine. Is this an addon or a mod for new content?
its a "debug" menu of some degree , tbh i dont even know what it is, when i got free time i reverse the game a bit and look for something that may be interesting and add it

Reactions: Yolomeus
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes