-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Options - General - Use Controller as Waist
Thankyou, is it possible to keep both index controllers turned on though with the third controller (vive puck), I remember in the earlier days this was not possible?

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Thankyou, is it possible to keep both index controllers turned on though with the third controller (vive puck), I remember in the earlier days this was not possible?
Don't know about this, try looking through SteamVR settings

Mar 17, 2019

-Updated for 3.6.2
-didn't update some useless stuff, i did update everything that's "important" tho.
(its a pain in the ass to scan for pointers)
-bathroom scene, added some stuff.
-added a script to save urself 10 $ (authentification bypass). enable the script when ur in the main menu. after that press the big orange button.

View attachment 1742125
ehmm... how do i use this?

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Gexable

Oct 25, 2021
Wonder if with more grab points on models you can finally make the boys suck their own dicks.

Graiden

May 22, 2017
Is it possible to use my vive waist tracker as a toy source, any idea how its done? xD
Pretty sure all You need is to set it in steamvr as a waist tracker. My DIY-slimevr one is working and it show them self in vive trackers settings.

Cuteee_Ducky

Feb 6, 2022
This might just be me but the hands don't appear when launching the game in vr mode, there is no way for me to interact with anything unless i switch to desktop mode. If anyone knows a way to fix this do let me know (i'm using a HTC vive and the controllers work fine in every other game) (Edit: i just figured out that the hands do in fact appear but they are just above me in the skybox an they are not registering any input from my controllers)

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021
question, would it be possible to create option in this debug menu so you could spawn multiple characters or spawn them anywhere you want for example in bathroom?
i did not check yet but a good idea, i will look into that when i got time for that, currently i focus some other projects, but i prob gonna "revive" hacking in heat

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDudeMan_

Graiden

May 22, 2017
This might just be me but the hands don't appear when launching the game in vr mode, there is no way for me to interact with anything unless i switch to desktop mode. If anyone knows a way to fix this do let me know (i'm using a HTC vive and the controllers work fine in every other game) (Edit: i just figured out that the hands do in fact appear but they are just above me in the skybox an they are not registering any input from my controllers)
I had similar issue. I am using WMR headset but solution may be still relevant for You. My controllers also wasn't work if i didn't launch steam (non-VR one) before running game.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes