Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019

Cheat Table Updated for 0.3.5.3

Dev modified lots of code, so had to rescan for a valid pointer
also if you want me to add a cheat or something tell me and il try, there's someone who asked for toy size, il see what I can do
Damn, bro. That was quick. (2)
Wish i have your skills and know-hows.

Thx man (y)

P.S; Uhh, what does your new option do? (The bright blue one) I cant seem to find the diffrence here once activated.

And uhh, i assume my previous code request was deemed impossible? :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
Nov 14, 2021
P.S; Uhh, what does your new option do? (The bright blue one) I cant seem to find the diffrence here once activated.
that's just text (to remind my slow ass) removed it and updated a value that didn't work. (updated the link to dl)

And uhh, i assume my previous code request was deemed impossible? :/
That's just an issue with the way the game is programmed, fleshlight stops because the dic gets too flaccid. (you cant interact/stroke if pleasure is below 15)
the solution would be not letting it drop below 15 after you coom as you said. (dev didn't pay attention i guess)

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
That's just an issue with the way the game is programmed, fleshlight stops because the dic gets too flaccid. (you cant interact/stroke if pleasure is below 15)
the solution would be not letting it drop below 15 after you coom as you said. (dev didn't pay attention i guess)
Well, maybe we can do a lil bit of something about it, yes yes? :3

Doubt itll be that simple tho. I may or may not have notice that theres a logic pattern here at work, back when i explored the whole .net scan for the first time (A feature i didnt even know existed till you told me lmao).
Even if we "blocked" the dickus from getting into the lower threshold values, it wont come back up until it "resets" and calls for the next logic/command block of sorts.

Sigh. Tis why i said that, maybe, i'll just hafta wait till they *may* add in "post-orgasm" fetish into the mix? Idk

Or maybe we can compensate (?) by altering a "sensitivity" value of sorts, to affect the pleasure value? If "sensitivity" mechanics are even a thing in this...

I feel like im just talking a whole load of shit at this point tbh. Do what you will i guess.

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Oh, ffs.

Someone else gonna have to clarify the changes in person themselves. I aint got the means to download another gig worth of file rn lol
Also, we migth be seeing another tamper with the game's code. Not sure if @ cumatractor414 CE table still function properly with the 3.5.3 hotfix version above

ImOnAWatchList

Aug 4, 2018
Hotfix for 0.3.5.3 ???

I don’t really know what changed to be honest. Don’t even know what they fixed but here you go anyways.
Thx for the update. The new hand engine made posing buggy so it might be a fix for that. I'll download it and see if there are any noticeable changes.

Edit: Didn't notice any fixes to posing or collision; cheat table still works fine. I decided to edit this post too because my next one wrapped onto the next page.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2021
They release updates REALLY fast now that they have new developers lmfao. A lot faster than any other AAA game i’ve ever seen. I’ll keep posting the updates so long as I still have a subscription.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kittenpause

ImOnAWatchList

Aug 4, 2018
The cheat table still works fine but i haven't noticed any changes. The new hands made characters start spazzing out when grabbing their upper torsos so i assumed that was what got fixed. Thanks for keeping us up to date anyways.

Jun 25, 2021
this is only kinda true, you can directly controll the "D" and never let it go flaccid, i did not find a reliable pointerpath for cheatengine tho :c, i hook the "FixedUpdate" function in the "Sheath" class and get the pointer that way

sig for Sheath::FixedUpdate function (0.3.5.3):
"40 53 48 81 EC ? ? ? ? 80 3D ? ? ? ? ? 48 8B D9 75 12 8B 0D ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? C6 05 ? ? ? ? ? 80 7B 40 00"
(parameters of the function are: (Sheath_o*, const void*))

the zip contains a .h file with the structure of the Sheath members

just set "_manualOverride" to true or 1
and "erectLevel" (float) to 1

Nov 14, 2021

-Added Climax Controller Values
-Added horse toy Size values
-Added Thrust Active bool for fleshlight
(this table is for the 0.3.5.3 hotfix version)

so I solved the fleshlight funny problem, go into the climax controller menu in CE, change the "Climax Reset" value to like 25 and it will fix the d going too flaccid while on fleshlight.
Untitled1.jpg
bigblackniggaballsHD.jpeg

ToastCrumb

Mar 22, 2019
I don’t really know what changed to be honest. Don’t even know what they fixed but here you go anyways.
Someone else gonna have to clarify the changes in person themselves. I aint got the means to download another gig worth of file rn lol
Didn't notice any fixes to posing or collision; cheat table still works fine. I decided to edit this post too because my next one wrapped onto the next page.
Judging by how the previous build and the hotfix are the exact same file size down to the last byte, I think there may have been a mistake somewhere.

NEW.png

• Thinking Face

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Hotfix for 0.3.5.3 ???

Uhm, im not too sure about this either chief lol. Apparently its the same link as your previous share as well.

Did something really change here? Idk tbh. Maybe they re-up the file in the same place and that it was just a minor readjustment so much so that there isnt any real physical changes terms of filesize? :/

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019

so I solved the fleshlight funny problem, go into the climax controller menu in CE, change the "Climax Reset" value to like 25 and it will fix the d going too flaccid while on fleshlight.
View attachment 1681354
All the values are [??] if you go to the gym area, pretty sure the toys there are under different values entirely then the ones in the bedroom area.

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021

View attachment 1681354
How do you make that! Mean the modding on the game NPC? O-O

Last edited:

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
Oh, dude. Thx a bunch you two @cumatractor414 & @burningburner622
*Im not completely sure how to make use of the zip you gave, but its the effort that counts :3

Now,...I shall use these tools to my hearts content

P.S; Hold on a minute, is that an in-game debug menu? How'd you access that? :/
Yep, I do want to know that too if is a debug menu and how to access it! Also how to use CT codes?

Jun 1, 2021
Uhm, im not too sure about this either chief lol. Apparently its the same link as your previous share as well.

Did something really change here? Idk tbh. Maybe they re-up the file in the same place and that it was just a minor readjustment so much so that there isnt any real physical changes terms of filesize? :/
doesnt matter anymore now ig

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes