Deepcold_Loong

Aug 10, 2021
There is a problem that has been bothering me for a long time. In 2D mode, when the character is inserting other characters, they will only make breathing sounds without moaning until ejaculation. In VR mode, they will occasionally moan, but most of the time they will only make breathing sounds. The character will only moan when opening and closing the menu repeatedly. Why is this so? I really like to hear the characters moan instead of just hearing them breathe.

Reactions: BroBob1999

naughtyfurries

Aug 20, 2021
omg i finally found this game, i still remember playing it in 2020~, when there was only around 3-4 characters, i spent so much hours to find it again, nice. you should list the game on itch io and other sites

silentscreamer

May 14, 2024
No more twinks or femboys
I agree, the people into twinks have been eating extremely well. I'd personally want a wider chubby guy in the mix - a bear, pig, elephant, rhino, hippo, anything, even another lizard that's just weightier. The atlas alt skin with the gut isn't anywhere near that type; I'd love something like a bear drawn/modeled by oaks16 in VR.

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Need a big muscular tiger or lion guy next. No more twinks or femboys
Whats even the difference between those?

Seriously tho theres soo many body forms that needs additions, infact i say it would be nice if all current chars would get a genderbent version.

Tmos69

Sep 25, 2023
Hey, im trying to play the game on pcvr quest 2 and whenever i get on vr mode my hands are gled to the groud and i cant press or interact with anything, any fixes?

Moron1001

Jun 26, 2024
Hey, im trying to play the game on pcvr quest 2 and whenever i get on vr mode my hands are gled to the groud and i cant press or interact with anything, any fixes?
I had this and I just needed to add the game to the steam library and then start it from steamvr

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes