Sep 10, 2021
"Anthro Heat" v0.6.5.0 Cracked Test Build Download
GoFile download link, hosted temporarily: .

Note that this version of the test build has some bugs with the menus. If you change location or reload the starting location (the Suite), the menus will bug out and not work properly. Basically, don't change locations and the game should run fine.

Much thanks to toranzu for the crack.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Heat-EDEF-0.6.5Test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Raccoon321

Aug 13, 2021
so kissing and tab menu are broken in this version?
I have a problem, when the interface loads, it loads the multi character menu below the main menu (as if it was invisible).

A temporary solution for the tab menu I found was to go to the multi character menu and then press ''back'', and then I can use the menu normally

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
I have a problem, when the interface loads, it loads the multi character menu below the main menu (as if it was invisible).

A temporary solution for the tab menu I found was to go to the multi character menu and then press ''back'', and then I can use the menu normally
not working on my end your method

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
as far as i could tell after a couple attempts either my computer is fuckered and i need to start over, or its still broken for wmr/reverb g2 headsets. game crashes on boot about 75% of the time and 25% of the time the game loads but the hands are backwards and i cant interact with anything

Mar 11, 2023
toranzu okay, so there's still some issues but I think they're from the test build itself, not your crack. The menus get finnicky if you change locations after the initial load-in. So as long as you don't click anything in the "Locations" menu after loading in there aren't any issues lol.

As a side note, glacialweather as far as I can tell none of the location mods work anymore, though the skin and object mods I had loaded did seem to work. Now that I have access to the mod page in the discord, I guess I should rip some of the mods (unless you also have access). Though now that I'm looking, it seems most of them are up-to-date with what's in the Google Drive.

I guess I'll upload the cracked test build still, since I know some people will want it regardless. I'm sure a hotfix will be forthcoming from the devs soon.
Yeah, I'm going to hold off on switching the location mods to deprecated until the milestone, assuming that it's just a problem with the test build, I'll also monitor the actual posts on the discord to see what people are saying about them.

Also if you have access to the discord as well, I might be able to add you as an editor for the google drive, so we can have more than just me keeping it up to date

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes