diggydog49

Sep 3, 2022
So I looked into that google drive with the mods, I like a lot of them but I seem to have issues with others. Like the shrinking potion mod. It doesn't show up at all. I guess the mod isn't functional anymore? Or I'm just missing something. The majority of the skins work but I can't help but feel there were some missing. Also, the Halloween one was nice but I wish there was more lighting in the end and less rick astley. >^>
Does anyone know anything about the shrinking potions? I tried it alone but still didn't see it. Also, the cafe map wasn't shown either. The other 2 maps showed though. I think some of the toys didn't show up as well. I didn't see a squeaky toy.
Are these just no longer functional and the drive folder manager just hasn't updated it yet?

Sep 10, 2021
Semi-permanent, the link has changed... either due to a change in the naming scheme or it has moved to a differnt server. Worse case would be an IP block, done in such a way that makes it look like a 404.
I gotchu homie.
1723861932601.png

The last few links were as follows:
Heat 0.6.5.0.7z
0.6.4.2 Milestone.7z
0.6.4.1.7z

Though when you copy and paste the links from the source they format to something like:
1723862735574.png
where spaces are replaced by "%20".

Also I just realized the v0.6.5.0 build added "Anthro" to the name. Dunno if that will be a pattern going forward.
Also also I fed my session_id to so that should be up to date now as well.
Ignore the hyperlinks, they were added automatically and I can't remove them.

Last edited:

toranzu

May 25, 2024
I gotchu homie.
View attachment 3939924

Heat 0.6.5.0.7z
0.6.4.2 Milestone.7z
0.6.4.1.7z

Though when you copy and paste the links from the source they format to something like:
Heat 0.6.5.0.7z

Also I just realized the v0.6.5.0 build added "Anthro" to the name. Dunno if that will be a pattern going forward.
OMG... I actually tried that but without the space between Anthro and Heat, don't I feel dumb right now lol.

Thanks tho!

• Red Heart
Reactions: strong_p4ssword
Mar 11, 2023
I gotchu homie.
View attachment 3939924

Heat 0.6.5.0.7z
0.6.4.2 Milestone.7z
0.6.4.1.7z

View attachment 3939939

Also also I fed my session_id to so that should be up to date now as well.
wait wtf, that just works???
haha, that is hilarious, I had no idea you could just work out the link name like that

toranzu

May 25, 2024
Upon using the usual changes to crack the core dll, things seem broken. Probably expected with the relatively large changes.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2021
Anthro Heat v0.6.5.0 Test Build Download (Uncracked)
Shit cost me 20 doubloons. Here's the GoFile link, hosted temporarily: .
toranzu (or any of you other CS wizards) work your magic.

wait wtf, that just works???
haha, that is hilarious, I had no idea you could just work out the link name like that
Yeah, it does seem kind of weird that their primary download link is just open to the public that way, but given the devs' blasé stance on piracy in the past and their built-in authenticator it doesn't surprise me.

Reactions: Deepcold_Loong

toranzu

May 25, 2024
Anthro Heat v0.6.5.0 Test Build Download (Uncracked)
Shit cost me 20 doubloons. Here's the GoFile link, hosted temporarily: .
toranzu (or any of you other CS wizards) work your magic.

Yeah, it does seem kind of weird that their primary download link is just open to the public that way, but given the devs' blasé stance on piracy in the past and their built-in authenticator it doesn't surprise me.
Seems a higher level wiz will have to fix it, as my attempt doesn't feel right, the menu has a hissy fit when trying to select things.

Sep 10, 2021
Seems a higher level wiz will have to fix it, as my attempt doesn't feel right, the menu has a hissy fit when trying to select things.
Yeah, you fucked up the menus. Seems like that moved whatever code controls which menu screen should be displayed over what buttons. Clicking around on the character select screen randomly selects various 2-character animated poses and certain buttons/sliders in other menus don't even work.

I recall somebody in the past (it may have been you) describing exactly which file and which code lines to modify, but I can't recall.
Fuck, I might have to dig up my old programming 101 textbooks to fix this shit lol.

toranzu

May 25, 2024
Yeah, you fucked up the menus. Seems like that moved whatever code controls which menu screen should be displayed over what buttons. Clicking around on the character select screen randomly selects various 2-character animated poses and certain buttons/sliders in other menus don't even work.

I recall somebody in the past (it may have been you) describing exactly which file and which code lines to modify, but I can't recall.
Fuck, I might have to dig up my old programming 101 textbooks to fix this shit lol.
They must have changed something I can't see, only mods I did was what I normally do, authentication to true, the 3 triple blocks (first line of each deleted), and enabling menu toggle to true. Editing these in the options class.

Sep 10, 2021
They must have changed something I can't see, only mods I did was what I normally do, authentication to true, the 3 triple blocks (first line of each deleted), and enabling menu toggle to true. Editing these in the options class.
I'm using DNSpy right now (admittedly a bit lost) and am looking at this on line 279 of MainMenu:
1723867957734.png
Is this what you're changing?

Sep 10, 2021
The file that line is in yes, but not that line...

I have a working DLL that does work, using the alternative cheat engine method, where the HeatMISC dll is injected instead.
Hmmmm, unless the cheat engine method is one-and-done I think it would still be worth it to find a cracking method that doesn't need to be repeated.

Sep 10, 2021
Just click authenticate every time... but runs fine now.

You beautiful bastard! I'll have a download link up shortly for a cracked version. Also, if you are able, it might be best to document how you performed the crack so we can replicate it in the future if needed.

Reactions: str8up
Sep 10, 2021
toranzu okay, so there's still some issues but I think they're from the test build itself, not your crack. The menus get finnicky if you change locations after the initial load-in. So as long as you don't click anything in the "Locations" menu after loading in there aren't any issues lol.

As a side note, glacialweather as far as I can tell none of the location mods work anymore, though the skin and object mods I had loaded did seem to work. Now that I have access to the mod page in the discord, I guess I should rip some of the mods (unless you also have access). Though now that I'm looking, it seems most of them are up-to-date with what's in the Google Drive.

I guess I'll upload the cracked test build still, since I know some people will want it regardless. I'm sure a hotfix will be forthcoming from the devs soon.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes