Mar 11, 2023
Yes, the mods in the "deprecated" folder are not compatible with the current milestone build, everything else should work fine.

Understandable. Unfortunately, I don't have any throwaway Google Accounts to use for access, so unless you can provide edit access with only a link that won't work. I can still provide mod files to you or notify you if something gets updated. Also I'm not sure if my Patreon subscription to them will be permanent or just this month so I may not even have access for long.
Discord access is indefinite, I just gave them 2 dollars a while ago to get the cheapest access & then cancelled it

Reactions: strong_p4ssword
Mar 11, 2023
I downloaded a bunch of mods from glacialweather 's google drive [thanks btw], unzipped em, plopped them in the mods directory, but when I goto play the following issues happen:
  1. The mods ONLY work in the main suite and the other locations it says "Check for Errors".
  2. Any other location other than the suite I can't change skins of the characters [even the ones that are preloaded like the raccoon skin for Garrett or the buck one for Atlas]
I have the mods in my screenshot installed.

Anyone know what is causing these issues? There's some cool skins I want to use but if this is going to limit a lot of options in all of the maps except the suite then I'm about ready to delete em.
are you using the most recent test build, if so then there are some problems with it, but the previous milestone should be stable for mods

Sep 10, 2021
Ironically I am now unable to test the verification system since I logged in with a legit copy, and it seems like the game saves your verification outside of the game directory. Currently trying to find where this authentication is stored so I can remove it and test the cracked copies.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes