tester72

Nov 8, 2019

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
hope with what they're bringing in on patreon they can hire another artist/modeler and another coder soon. i wanna say i remember something about them having trouble finding people, or that one of their recent hires didnt work out. once they do they can start squashing some of these bugs that have been around for a minute now. like the fact that nobody but the player can blow atas, marinas stanky leg, spastic tail collisions, testicular torsion, the fact that the garrets knot only works in the garret x Reilly scenes, wonky dick hitboxes, the lighting in the gym, etc.

AugusttoNovember

Apr 28, 2022
Whenever I try to inject the crack into the game, it keeps saying "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives", any help? Also, a precracked version would help a ton.

kiss3

Jul 11, 2019
Did the blowjobs stopped working between all characters? Or it's my though luck that I can't hit the spot?
Its not just blowjobs, i find a lot of my poses (and ones downloaded here) dont work quite right anymore. The dick keeps popping out in penetrations.

Jun 25, 2021
the old method of character limit doesn't seem to be working, but i found a workaround with the explorer, just load a character you don't wanna use then use the explorer to destroy it, that will unlock unlimited spawning, you can also use that to spawn unlimited amounts of the character you deleted
im gonna look into it

Mar 23, 2020
Its not just blowjobs, i find a lot of my poses (and ones downloaded here) dont work quite right anymore. The dick keeps popping out in penetrations.

Well, I noticed that some time ago. This has been a problem since 4.6.0 but it was still fixable by setting the characters again to work under a slightly changed angles or distance.
But now after reading this, I've now tested my older Reily x Garret pose set and the penetration takes place under a strange angle. It do't want to go at the same way as it was before.

Recently I started working on my poses.
My goal is to do something that would fit the name of a love relationship. I have a few in production but I decided that it would be nice to share what I did at the very beginning of this and maybe someone will give me some advice on how to better position the limbs or the muzzle. All in all, any other advice is significant!

(Toilet poses are a bonus, as is the train one, I just really had to share them too.)
Hope you will like them!
I have to recreate them all to work on this newest patches. I also had, so to speak, in the production of new ones, but I think I'll have to wait until the whole build stabilizes...
I hope they'll fix it soon. I don't know if it's just me, but I have the impression that earlier builds were more efficient and had less bugs.. or that there were bugs that didn't spread from version to version.

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
couple things ive done with unity explorer ive seen people asking about, with the new scale option you can adjust up with no issues however with the explorer you can in fact scale down individual characters, even duplicate and scale down so if you want 3 of the same with different sizes, its possible, also ive found the RBG sliders in the explorer so if you want multi colored of the same character also possible, i cannot however find out how to increase bulge sizes for the life of me,
a easy way to install and use unity explorer is download mellonloader and just use that to install its files and then get the unity mod from the github, just try playing with it getting use to it and you can get alot more out of Heat.

the exe is the easiest route,

just try each version until the game works,

a simple thing to get dupes of characters without doing the "move to poi" thing you can just spawn a character then delete it with unityexplorer and you will get infinite spawns, be careful tho because they will not have selectable options from the TAB menu and if you spawn to many without moving them the overlap will cause log and possible crash.
Yeah that was incredibly vague to get anything done.
Each version of what from those millions of links on that site? From the download section of it itself? Fromt he millions of links of the readme itself?

I find nothing called "Unity Mod"

All i ended up with is that the Melon Loader menu tells me i am missing dependencies and i can't find them anywhere either.
Why not just offer a download yourself of what you downloaded which in turn would put everythign where it needs to be?

Jun 25, 2021
I don't know if it's me, but it appears this doesn't work with latest release. can confirm Bepin is working, just something preventing the character slider from appearing. it does go in the plugins folder yes?
edit: reinstalled using your link for bepinex, still does not work but the unity explorer plugin from earlier does.
they updateded from 2019.4 to 2021.3 maybe some menu stuff changed aswell, my universal bypass wont work aswell atm

Wolfsbane202

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah that was incredibly vague to get anything done.
Each version of what from those millions of links on that site? From the download section of it itself? Fromt he millions of links of the readme itself?

I find nothing called "Unity Mod"

All i ended up with is that the Melon Loader menu tells me i am missing dependencies and i can't find them anywhere either.
Why not just offer a download yourself of what you downloaded which in turn would put everythign where it needs to be?
so ive always used the melonloader exe, the exe you just select the heat exe and it places it, download the melonload mono
then just extract the file into the base heat folder where the exe is, everything in game is best to just explore and figure the general stuff out

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes