1xz

Apr 3, 2018
ALL POSES CREATED AND INTENTED FOR v0.4.5.2! Newer versions may have issues!

Totaling 42 poses in total with 13 different sets this has been my most in depth set to date! make sure you look at the readme file before using them. And now, without further ado I present A Shark & 2 Foxes!

01 welcometxt.jpg
02 Marina Succ (Avery).jpeg
02 Marina Succ (Riley).jpeg
03 Oral On Bed (Back).jpeg
03 Oral On Bed (Front).jpeg
04 Marina Full Service.jpeg
05 Slamming Cupboards.jpeg
06 Avery's Turn.jpeg
06 Riley's Turn.jpeg
07 Foxxy Style.jpeg
7 (PoV)
07 PoV Face Fuck.jpeg
8 (PoV)
08 PoV Riley Fs You .jpeg
9 (PoV)
09 PoV Side by Side.jpeg
10 Riley on Top.jpeg
11 (PoV)
11 PoV Pinned.jpg

And finally I present the Grand Finale with multiple different angles to enjoy!

PoV Blowing Marina with Avery Blowing Riley.jpeg PoV Blowing Riley with Avery Blowing Marina.jpeg PoV Licking Avery with Riley Blowing Marina.jpeg PoV Riding Marina with Avery Riding Riley.jpeg PoV Riding Riley with Avery Riding Marina.jpeg PoV Riley Rides You With Avery Riding Marina.jpeg
PoV Avery Rides You With Riley Riding Marina.jpeg
And I'm sure you can find more!

I hope everyone enjoys these poses as much as I enjoyed making them!

And lastly, I'd like to say...
13 Thanks for Cumming! txt.jpg

Last edited:

werewolfviper

May 25, 2021
fixed the mod,
the only thing that was broken was the old assembly refrence,
fixed some other stuff aswell, if the heat team does not mess with the "AllowMulti" object too much, this will work for every new version
auth bypass fixed aswell, same assembly reference problem.

hf
Im having problems using the BepInEx more character mod, I have downloaded BepInEx form: and exstracted in the Heat folder as in the quide in post #2,831

After installing I can't even get the more than one character to show up. I'm using the 0.4.6.2 version, but had the same problem in the previous versions. The fact that it is limiting the game to one character means it is working, but in the wrong way.

Jun 25, 2021
Im having problems using the BepInEx more character mod, I have downloaded BepInEx form: and exstracted in the Heat folder as in the quide in post #2,831

After installing I can't even get the more than one character to show up. I'm using the 0.4.6.2 version, but had the same problem in the previous versions. The fact that it is limiting the game to one character means it is working, but in the wrong way.
reopen the menu after setting the new limit.
the new limit only gets set when the menu opens, i forgot to set it when the slider is moved and did it on the menuopen event instead, so use it like this:

*open menu*
set limit to: x (1-10)
*close menu*
*open menu* (new limit gets set)
spawn ur characters now

i will fix this when i get my hands on 0.4.7.0 so i can check if the mod still works and update it if needed

EDIT: i fixed this already but im still waiting for that update

Last edited:

werewolfviper

May 25, 2021
reopen the menu after setting the new limit.
the new limit only gets set when the menu opens, i forgot to set it when the slider is moved and did it on the menuopen event instead, so use it like this:

*open menu*
set limit to: x (1-10)
*close menu*
*open menu* (new limit gets set)
spawn ur characters now

i will fix this when i get my hands on 0.4.7.0 so i can check if the mod still works and update it if needed

EDIT: i fixed this already but im still waiting for that update
Thanks for clarifying the procedure, now it works!

Reactions: burningburner622
Mar 14, 2022
I bought you guys Heat again. There is a link for it on Kemono but I do not have an authorization bypass or whatever for it. Someone may have to make a new one if the previous cracks dont work.

I started the importer but it hasnt been imported yet. The new version will show up

<------- WITHOUT THE CRACK also included.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes