youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Heat-EDEF-0.6.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GenXenophile

Dec 7, 2023
Hello all. I have read many posts concerning how to either add game functions, or mod existing ones. My question is: is there a way to remove game features? In reality, I only play with four game characters. If there is an easy way to remove the other characters from the menu, I would appreciate any help. Might decrease loading time etc. If not, I am perfectly fine with the as-is. Thanks.

Reactions: emogamerguy3
Apr 19, 2018
Hello all. I have read many posts concerning how to either add game functions, or mod existing ones. My question is: is there a way to remove game features? In reality, I only play with four game characters. If there is an easy way to remove the other characters from the menu, I would appreciate any help. Might decrease loading time etc. If not, I am perfectly fine with the as-is. Thanks.
I mean... Modding can disable features from showing up, but not necessarily remove content without completely recompiling the game in a sense to no longer have the files tied to whatever you don't wish to have. And while that isn't impossible, it's also something that not really anybody is gonna bother with just because a single individual wants it - My recommendation though is if you do really want such, I'd say learn how to decompile a compiled unity game, and then figure out how to modify and recompile the game appropriately as well, You will probably also want the exact version of Unity that the game uses too, so that things don't break during the decompile or recompile processes.

ligitkarma101

Jul 3, 2024
View attachment 3682302

Overview:
Welcome to Heat! An immersive adult video game featuring anthro characters. We focus on having detailed character interactions in a variety of fun scenarios, supporting both VR (through SteamVR) and traditional (2D) screens! (Although 2D mode is still experimental currently)

VR is NOT required to play this game.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-30
Release Date: 2024-06-28
Developer: Edef
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.3.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win (Uncracked): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Crack: - - MEGA - -

Extras: Game controls
Mod Tools: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks toranzu for the game and crack

View attachment 3682346
i followed the install instructions but it keeps saying it was unable to locate unity player lld file. it is there so im lost

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Game won't launch, how to fix? I installed crack from the first post.
EDIT: nvm I was using 6.2.2 version.

Last edited:

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
How to use crack file?

The search option is no longer there, why did they eliminate it in f95zone?

Apr 19, 2018
How to use crack file?

The search option is no longer there, why did they eliminate it in f95zone?
Because they are reworking the site - Also there are precracked versions available to download usually. Which yes does mean you need to look through each page of this thread but... alas it's what you need to do for the time being until the maintainers of the site get the search function working again and whatnot.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

ftneko5

Mar 7, 2023
I need to get this out of my chest:
The new starting bedroom is fucking shit, its horrible, its the least comfy and least arousing place on fucking Earth, I could fuck in any Silent Hill location and have a better time, damn, I would rather clap some furry cheeks in a Hieronymus Bosch painting than in that hotel bedroom, holy crap what were they thinking?

toranzu

May 25, 2024
I need to get this out of my chest:
The new starting bedroom is fucking shit, its horrible, its the least comfy and least arousing place on fucking Earth, I could fuck in any Silent Hill location and have a better time, damn, I would rather clap some furry cheeks in a Hieronymus Bosch painting than in that hotel bedroom, holy crap what were they thinking?
Given there is an option in the game file (the core dll) for making the old bedroom available again, it might not be entirely removed...

Edit: nope, it just makes the option available but still loads the same room, its gone.... but, it might available be in the mods.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes