grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.6.0.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: strong_p4ssword

zireael428

Feb 2, 2021
I can not understand why my controllers do not work in the game.Tried to add to steam, still the camera works, I can turn my head but my hands do not want to.Helmet quest 2, maybe someone who has faced and was able to fix?

Gayfeg

Dec 9, 2018
I was thinking of getting this game on Patreon. Is it an online game?
Dont get it on patreon unless you want to support the devs. Just get the cracked versions here. Wait for the steam release. The discord access is probably worth it since you can get updated mods and new mods there. I think you can get in the discord for like 3$.

This is not an online game... if only.

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 3464433
Breast size? Must be a dev's issue.
as far as i could tell the sliders are busted, increasing the dick size increases the hitbox but not the visible part of the model iirc, dont think the breast one did anything at least when i tried it lol.

Dont get it on patreon unless you want to support the devs. Just get the cracked versions here. Wait for the steam release. The discord access is probably worth it since you can get updated mods and new mods there. I think you can get in the discord for like 3$.

This is not an online game... if only.
afaik multiplayer is a future planned feature but probably a good ways off, wouldnt expect it any time soon

Oct 7, 2022
Whatever you everybody said but Aurora is still on the first place to moaning. She cums like she never had sex before.

Last edited:

KRANKID

Nov 21, 2021
There is a bug with the character Astera, it seems her pussy is connected to her anus. Maybe that's how it's designed, because it was a long time ago. 1711054031588.png

Arthros123

Nov 24, 2020
I am so disappointed this game has still bugs since the early days. They add new stuff, but not only not fix old bugs and problems, but break old things again and again.

I know developing a game is exactly like that and everythings breaks everytime because of new code and quick changes to old parts of the code.

Yes it is a "TEST BUILD" but even the Milestones are extremely buggy. Basic things don't really work as intended and break when you try to do something.

Has someone noticed that posessing Garret with human shaped cock is bugged? His head isn't removed and you are looking through his glitched maw, while you can loudly hear his breath in your headphones....
But the knotty Garret doesn't have this problem. Why? This problem exists for several builds now.

Sorry, just wanted to get that out...
I am still happy that it exists though.
I would just feel better to support them in the future if they would polish the basics before breaking everything with half baked new things. :(

EDIT:
It's like beeing super excited for the awesome Ice Cream you always buy on your favorite ice-cream shop. After all the years it still looks awesome but the base vanilla cream beneath the chocolate now tastes like too much water and the chocolate now tastes more like sugar instead of cacao. You still somehow like it but you know it could be better.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: laikathespacedog21
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes