Ren'Py Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.5] [heathershome69]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Devka

May 8, 2017
Same here I beat Goo Girl and yet she is in the real world. When the MC returns to the real world and is talking to Jessica before going to his bedroom he tells Jessica, "No I don't think it was the spider. I was absorbed inside of 'goo girls' and I touched a magical egg, and then everything went black..." Then after the MC dreams of his mom Ghost Girl pops up in the real world tagged as Goo Girl. After the Ghost Girl scene ends it switches to Goo Girls scene in the real world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heathershome69

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Same here I beat Goo Girl and yet she is in the real world. When the MC returns to the real world and is talking to Jessica before going to his bedroom he tells Jessica, "No I don't think it was the spider. I was absorbed inside of 'goo girls' and I touched a magical egg, and then everything went black..." Then after the MC dreams of his mom Ghost Girl pops up in the real world tagged as Goo Girl. After the Ghost Girl scene ends it switches to Goo Girls scene in the real world.
Thank you for letting me know. It's a coding issue =/

Reactions: Delas and Devka

JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
how to win the fight against the Goo Girl?

every time I fight I lose, because she has 250HP and I have 150HP. She gives me a lot of damage and I only deal 10 damage

JoJo385

Feb 17, 2022
how to win the fight against the Goo Girl?

every time I fight I lose, because she has 250HP and I have 150HP. She gives me a lot of damage and I only deal 10 damage

Reactions: Heathershome69

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I didnt pay for this so no right to bitch, but regardless...

I gotta say, Blender does good work for adult games.
But this one has renders of too low quality. Some of the animations are simply WAY too grainy, the faces have too little detail, and they eyes look dead (another shader, perhaps?)

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes