Ren'Py Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.5] [heathershome69]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
All my saves from v1.4 give me an error, so i assume we have to start a new game...maybe mention that in OP
Yes, since I implemented the "MC name" option as a core feature in the code, it will impact the saved files from the original 1.4 version.

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
It would be cool if you could do an android version
Mega link

Here's the Android version of the game! Now you can enjoy it on the go without the need to carry your entire computer to the bathroom with you. I've tested it on my Android Note 20, and although the game isn't specifically optimized for Android, it works great in my opinion!

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I was hoping that this game was going to be a sandbox game with repeatable xxx events like man of house and summertime saga and not a vn like game . giphy firfly im out.gif

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Very satisfying game, the update was not small and the content was hot, love the jiggle physics, Good Job dev ! Just to ask are you planing to do women with more hairy pussy? I'd love that.
I am glad you liked it! Yes, next Blender skill I am going to learn is hair particle in Blender... Landing strip incoming!

Reactions: JohnLewd
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes