Ren'Py Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.5] [heathershome69]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I never know when to click. Sometimes text is in the middle of animation, sometimes no text frames are static. It isn't as bad as a Unity game, but distracting and joy killing. All the women look strung out, too. some love junkie sex, some have had enough IRL.

starclu1999

Nov 23, 2022
I'm not sure what happened but this last update.....I got error after error no pic, no pic, on and on then finely a picture and fighting Goo Girl ? a fight that can't win (tried 8 times).
Hi, if you downloaded the latest Mega link for the hotfix MC name option, you will be unable to use previous saves because the change was related to the code. I believe that is the error you are running into. You will have to start a fresh game if you want to use the MC name option hotfix.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is there a fix for after beating goo girl and talking to ghost girl? because right after it takes you back to your room and you have to do it all over again

Reactions: starclu1999

starclu1999

Nov 23, 2022
is there a fix for after beating goo girl and talking to ghost girl? because right after it takes you back to your room and you have to do it all over again
That is the end of v1.4.He accidentally coded it to return to the start instead of the start menu. You should see a message that says 'Thank you for playing the latest version of 1.4,' etc.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
The game is fun, but the renders are really grainy for me.

Another problem is the Preferences page is White and so is the writing, so I cannot see the writing.

Reactions: Heathershome69

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
The game is fun, but the renders are really grainy for me.

Another problem is the Preferences page is White and so is the writing, so I cannot see the writing.
Thanks for checking it out. I will fix the text color issue. I think the grainy renders have to do with my compression to webm, so I will do some more research to get better quality while still keeping the game size manageable for people's computers. Thank you for your input.

Reactions: bozoplace

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, revamp? Does that mean the renders got better? Those on the OP look a bit rough. :unsure:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
A question for the dev will there be repeatable xxx events in the game like man of the house and summertime saga? The answer will determine if I will support the game or not.

Reactions: Heathershome69

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
A question for the dev will there be repeatable xxx events in the game like man of the house and summertime saga? The answer will determine if I will support the game or not.
Yes, the game will have repeatable events. It might take me a little bit of time to figure out the code, but I am sure it will be no problem. My inspiration for this game is both NTL's Treasures of Nadia and Summertime Saga.

Reactions: Lonewolf007

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Happy Sunday! I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share an exciting update on v1.5 of our project. We've made great progress, with about 60% of the renders completed! To enhance the quality, I've decided to switch the render engine, aiming for smoother results with fewer grainy textures. This change will not only improve the overall appearance but also speed up the rendering process, allowing me to dedicate more time to coding the game.
Working on this game has been an absolute delight for my wife and me. We're truly enjoying the creative process. In order to engage with our supportive community and offer additional content, I've created a Patreon and Substar account. You can find galleries featuring Ava and DeeDee there. While the Patreon account serves as a general platform for updates and exclusive content, the Substar account will focus on more incest and taboo realm of the game.
Thank you all for your continued support, and stay tuned for more exciting developments! Stay horny my friends!

Substar

Patreon

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Happy Wednesday, everyone! I'm thrilled to announce that the latest version of the game has just been released and is now available on my Patreon and Substar accounts. In a few weeks, it will also be released on this site! Moving forward, updates will be released every 4-5 weeks. Creating this latest version has been an absolute blast, and we sincerely hope that you enjoy it!

Substar

Patreon

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HeathersHomeAndDadsDead-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Impenitent

Nov 1, 2022
That Patreon page isn't going to last long. Your intro text says the game explores incest and the intro video has boobies. On Patreon all nudity has to be behind a paywall and incest is a complete no-no.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
All my saves from v1.4 give me an error, so i assume we have to start a new game...maybe mention that in OP

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes