Ren'Py Heather's Home and Dad's Dead [v1.5] [heathershome69]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Hello everyone, it's Friday and I'm excited to share that we have completely revamped the game from the ground up! Heather and I are grateful for your patience throughout this process. I have submitted a request to have v1.4 officially updated, but in the meantime, you can access the updated version through the Mega link provided below. I put a lot of effort into this, and I hope you enjoy it!

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hello everyone, it's Friday and I'm excited to share that we have completely revamped the game from the ground up! Heather and I are grateful for your patience throughout this process. I have submitted a request to have v1.4 officially updated, but in the meantime, you can access the updated version through the Mega link provided below. I put a lot of effort into this, and I hope you enjoy it!

Mega
Thank you very much.
Playing this will be pure joy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heathershome69

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

Mega
Hii
Since you are the Game Developer , you can update the OP. I think Devs have the power to update the Game threads.
That way more people can be informed about the new update through latest update.

• Red Heart

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Hii
Since you are the Game Developer , you can update the OP. I think Devs have the power to update the Game threads.
That way more people can be informed about the new update through latest update.
Hello! I did come across that information, although I am uncertain if it has been implemented yet. It is possible that it could just be user error, though! Thanks for looking out.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hello! I did come across that information, although I am uncertain if it has been implemented yet. It is possible that it could just be user error, though! Thanks for looking out.
You have to open a ticket and claim thread ownership to be able to edit the thread.

• Red Heart

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Ah fuck, another hentai dad bites the dust. Press F in the chat for all the hentai fathers that lost their lives for our sake.

• Red Heart

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HeathersHomeAndDadsDead-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

pluu

May 12, 2017
Could it be that I'm stuck in a loop after getting the pancakes, I always end up back in the second spider fight.
Don't think that's what supposed to happen.

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Could it be that I'm stuck in a loop after getting the pancakes, I always end up back in the second spider fight.
Don't think that's what supposed to happen.
Are you using an old save from the previous version of the game?

Heathershome69

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with the game. I've tried to recreate the bug myself but have been unable to do so. If you do find where the issue is occurring, please let me know so I can investigate further. In the meantime, I recommend starting fresh to view the content. Thank you for your patience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: starclu1999
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes